Fran

Pics of your Jag-Stangs

Here are some pics of my 96 Jag-Stang I like how the Pups turned yellow gives it a 60's Vintage look.

CIMG4868.jpg

CIMG4866.jpg

CIMG4865.jpg

V001292

CIMG4857.jpg

CIMG4845.jpg

Are you sure they are the original pickups and covers? My Jag-stang is that old, and mine are still white. I noticed your tone knob is combletely pulled out of the pot. The same thing happened to mine recently.

Here is my own special "Jag-Stang" I just got finished making. I got a Fender Jaguar HH, converted the bridge into a Mustang Bridge, rewired half of the circuit to have mustang controls, and put in single coils with a custom made Pickguard. It's different, but it's my own special creation!

th_DCP_2533.jpg

th_DCP_2526.jpg

th_DCP_2531.jpg

th_DCP_2525.jpg

Hi,i Have a lefty fiesta red is from 95 or 96 it sounds really good

how can i put a image here? i dont understand when i push img asks this

thanks

Hi,i Have a lefty fiesta red is from 95 or 96 it sounds really good

how can i put a image here? i dont understand when i push img asks this

thanks

upload your picture to a site like photobucket and insert the link to it HERE

I'm not a fan of Jag-Stang's, and left-handed guitars ALWAYS look weird to me, but I kinda like this one. The red looks great.

But is it strung incorrectly...?

Also, I've never played a Jag-Stang, and I do most of my playing sitting down. Are these things even remotely playable sitting down? I reckon I'd find myself picking over the 17th fret.

I'm not a fan of Jag-Stang's, and left-handed guitars ALWAYS look weird to me, but I kinda like this one. The red looks great.

But is it strung incorrectly...?

Also, I've never played a Jag-Stang, and I do most of my playing sitting down. Are these things even remotely playable sitting down? I reckon I'd find myself picking over the 17th fret.

Hi nice to meet you

I think is correctly strung, why do you think the opposite?

I have two right handed stratocaster too, strung upside down and i can tell you that isnt confortable, but i played anyway like that, is the only choice that ive had untill now.

This jagstang is the first guitar left handed that i own. And comparing this one with my others strato is confortable for me playing sitting or standing up.

Sorry if my english is not good enough..

ok ;-)

I don't own a Jag-Stang or Mustang, but I thought the strings were supposed to threaded through the bridge-side of the cigar tube, then curled over the back and under the tube then out to the bridge.

I don't own a Jag-Stang or Mustang, but I thought the strings were supposed to threaded through the bridge-side of the cigar tube, then curled over the back and under the tube then out to the bridge.

Yeah, but you can do it the other way if you want, makes it feel more loose

New pics I took after refinishing my B.C. Rich Warlock. It's been nice out and I like outdoor pics.

l_f97a2b6843174efeaaf3e8ec0d2a6b3b.jpg

l_f00a07f94ba7496d815e21522a9d8e2f.jpg

New pics I took after refinishing my B.C. Rich Warlock. It's been nice out and I like outdoor pics.

You got any pics of the Warlock mike, is it NJ series?

*EDIT* Just saw it in the other thread ;)