Fran

Pics of your Jag-Stangs

That's quite a babe you've got there, lamp!

Cheers!

It was my main gigging guitar for 8 years or so, but now only comes out for special occasions!

I love that... the honesty. Most people think they have graduated to the Jaguar or Jazzmaster and wont admit to using the JS happily for a long time. Looks good dude. :-cool

Yeah man me too! I struggled with my J-S when I 1st got it cos it was a right mess and an absolute dog to play till I got her set up correctly. She was 2nd to my Telecaster at the time.

Its currently 2nd to my Supersonic at the moment only because I'm gettin her upgraded/modded but when she's done.....BAM! Shame she won't be ready for the Grapes gig tho Fran. :-cool

(i'll post pictures someday).

oh yeah, I was playing through a texas red hot rod with a cab underneath. It's not so great for distortion so I ended up getting a marshall 150w valvestate with a BIG mf400 cab about 2 weeks ago....the amp/cab was made for the jag-stang I swear! especially if your into detuning.

oh yeah, I was playing through a texas red hot rod with a cab underneath. It's not so great for distortion so I ended up getting a marshall 150w valvestate with a BIG mf400 cab about 2 weeks ago....the amp/cab was made for the jag-stang I swear! especially if your into detuning.

Motherfvcker 400?

That must be a very good cab :lol:

haha yeah i thought the same thing....i guess its made for nu-metal and is good with de-tuning, 3" taller than normal marshall cabs. anywho its a $1000+ cab i got with a $750 head for a total of only $500, no matter how you look @ the cab it sounds good ;)

More pics - Got new MXR knobs off an MXR 113 Digital Delay that I have no hopes of fixing as the IC it needs just does not exist for sale anywhere anymore.

l_87ca96339514425ca7bade1c5aef34a9.jpg

l_2f23e0c117294675923d73f33888e9ab.jpg

@Mad-Mike

Did you make the scratches on the guitar by yourself or is that because you've been playing it over the years?

From teh yeerz

Don't talk like a n00b.

1t'5 fr0m t3h y33r5 d00d.

@Mad-Mike

Did you make the scratches on the guitar by yourself or is that because you've been playing it over the years?

Like M.C. said, it's from over the years. I've had that guitar since I turned 17 and it's been my main ever since.

Here's some old pics of the Jag-Stang before she got the dings

My main guitars circa late 2001

l_548174fe972ce7caad2f5ea34858513c.jpg

Individual Shot from the same period

l_259df534ee81315a30ad16ad31344e10.jpg

I'd only had the guitar 2 months when this photo was taken

l_ada643721c26f776716c6417f113ebc3.jpg

Been messing around with knobs again, had the camera out for the Jazzy tonight, and decided to take a pic or two of the other guitars.

Jag-Stang + Witch Hats = Win, looks far better than I thought it would, they also seem to work better for rapid-fire volume swells (which is something I have been doing a LOT lateley).

l_1b8c2ee702304ffb909796109ee9b808.jpg

Ive never really noticed how small the jagstang looks

When I first saw those pics I was gonna say almost the exact same thing, but I didn't wanna sound like a goose.

Glad someone else thinks it too.

Ive never really noticed how small the jagstang looks

When I first saw those pics I was gonna say almost the exact same thing, but I didn't wanna sound like a goose.

Glad someone else thinks it too.

lol at goose...is that an australian expression or something?