Fran

Pics of your Jag-Stangs

In all it's glory UNMODIFIED. Gonna add a black pickguard and paint it camouflage

The guitar will be the same colour as the strap in pic 4 hopefully.

meplaying.jpg

091006144124.jpg

091006144134.jpg

091006144155.jpg

we have the same guitar strap. . except mine is f*&^ed and urs is nice and new :) mines currently had strap locks removed and is duct taped to my jazzmaster XD

Yeah I love head and shoulders, especially the '' milder formula '' lol ...

Thanks for the love, some of you guys wanted to know so :

It's a mastery bridge '' which weirdly enough gives the guitar more sustain and gets the intonation GREAT what is fantastic also is that the guitar gets ridiculously low action with that brige with now buzz

It's the guitar I have the most fun with by far !

Here is my rig

'1969 Strat

bb63a0af.jpg

SRV Strat

Photo639.jpg

Photo624.jpg?t=1255213742

DSCN1555.jpg

Mad Mike, you look like you're having a load of fun man! I jam with my keyboard player sometimes and a drum machine but I've gotta say, it's not rockin' out like you seem to be! Keep on having fun and playing your heart out man!

By the way, what kind of pickups do you have loaded in there? DId you get a black pickup cover for your bucker, or are those EMGs?

ok, thanks for the info. If I can find a Trembucker at a store to see just how well it lines up, I may very well do that. If It gives me all the pole pieces on the bridge side lined up w/ the strings, I'll also do a coil tap for that coil.

Just to throw this out there, is there anyone here that DOES have a Trembucker installed that can just tell me if they all line up? That'll save me time and gas.

I have a standard spaced jb in my jag-stang and i compared it to the original humbucker and its the same spacing. The original i dont think is a trembucker

Mad Mike, you look like you're having a load of fun man! I jam with my keyboard player sometimes and a drum machine but I've gotta say, it's not rockin' out like you seem to be! Keep on having fun and playing your heart out man!

By the way, what kind of pickups do you have loaded in there? DId you get a black pickup cover for your bucker, or are those EMGs?

They're EMG's. An 81 in the bridge and an SA-1 in the neck. They were what the guitar had when I bought it.

My jag-stangs.

My 1995 sonic blue 50th anniversary jag-stang all original except a jb and a fender F neck plate. Still have all the original humbucker which died and the original neck plate.

Instrumentpictures063.jpg

My 1997 fiesta red reissue jag-stang. Its a rebuild. It is a 97 reissue body, a 97 mustang neck, fender parts, aftermarket pickguard(but way nicer then fender jag-stang pickguard), Mustang bridge neck pickup. JB in the bridge. Im waiting on parts currently

Instrumentpictures064.jpg

Im thinking of getting a red tort shell pickguard for them both. Definitely getting one for the blue one. My mustang in the middle.

Instrumentpictures061.jpg

Hello there... I'm the original owner of a '96 Fiesta Jag-Stang. I bought it new as my second guitar ever, while I was just a young teenager. I've since played in a variety of bands, including a variety of different genres. The guitar has likewise gone through many different stages of modifications, or as I like to think of it... Development =)

Anyways, today I picked up my guitar from my local Tech, and definitively feel my Jag-Stang has reached a level of tone and playability which it did not have in any of it's previous incarnations.

The current setup includes a Van Zandt Vintage Plus Single Coil Pickup in the Neck position. I'm using a Duncan '59 Humbucker in the Bridge Position with the ability to Coil Tap the Humbucker through use of a Push/Pull on the Tone Pot... I've shielded the cavity of the guitar, upgraded the Tuning Mechanisms, locked the Tremolo, upgraded both the Tone and Volume Pots, got rid of the 2 sliding 3 way selector switches and instead routed a new 3 way pickup selector (simple switch) below the strings, on the body of the Guitar. I've replaced the Pick Guard, and had a professional setup of the neck.

The guitar plays great, and although I've used this site many times for ideas on alternative wiring diagrams, or suggestions on various aftermarket pickups, I'm happy to finally be registered and posting...

Here are my Pics:

JagStangPic1.jpg

JagStangPic2.jpg

JagStangPic3.jpg

That JS looks great!!!!!!! :-wow
I Freaking Love Anything Paisley!

Thanks for the compliments! Since registering last night, I've been bouncing around this site quite a bit and I'm amazed by the amount of work and modifications some people do with their Jag-Stangs. It's really cool how people have taken this guitar, which stock was "so-so" in my opinion, and come up with some amazing designs and setups. I dig it :-D