Fran

Pics of your Jag-Stangs

A better photo of mine. Can't think of a name for her. tried to think of a nirvana song and could only think of 'polly' but someones already took that (kid w/a Jstang?), so i may just call her Geoff.

Also as well as a new pick guard i'm planning a new neck pup to compliment the JB.

Anyhoo....

845.jpg

My Fender Jag-stang

dsc03358ls.jpg

dsc046062.jpg

My Surf-Stang

surffinal.jpg

Surf Stang , all things jag-stang had negative removed.

its had better tone sound than original JS , lots more tone and killer sustain duo string thuru

- Ash body maded by RobertOG

- Neck maded of Quart-Saw Maple , copy used my original neck for measures.

- pickups is Angry Duncans : Lipstick neck and JB bridge

- Tuners is Gotoh Lock , Nut maded of true Cow bone.

- Bridge Tones-Pro Lock Tom + String thuru

I can't imagine the pickguards would be very different at all... plus on the under musicmaster pickguards they clearly say that they will only fit genuine 57-76 fender musicmasters. When I looked under Jag-stang pickguards, the only note I saw was that it would only fit genuine fender jag-stangs... it gave no mention to the year of the jag-stang, which leads me to believe that it would fit any jag-stang as long as it is an actual fender and not a knock off.

I can't imagine the pickguards would be very different at all... plus on the under musicmaster pickguards they clearly say that they will only fit genuine 57-76 fender musicmasters. When I looked under Jag-stang pickguards, the only note I saw was that it would only fit genuine fender jag-stangs... it gave no mention to the year of the jag-stang, which leads me to believe that it would fit any jag-stang as long as it is an actual fender and not a knock off.

no it says made in japan jagstangs wont fit and we have to send a tracing into them. only the crafted in japan, the reissues will fit supposably

If you have the Fender made in Japan REISSUE of this guitar this pickguard will not fit! You will have to send us a tracing of your original pickguard.

I'd be quicker to dismiss the misuse of the term MIJ as a misunderstanding of some obscure terminology that really only JS enthusiasts use, than to assume that the word reissue managed to sneak its way into a sentence where it doesn't belong without anyone noticing.

If you have the Fender made in Japan REISSUE of this guitar this pickguard will not fit! You will have to send us a tracing of your original pickguard.

I'd be quicker to dismiss the misuse of the term MIJ as a misunderstanding of some obscure terminology that really only JS enthusiasts use, than to assume that the word reissue managed to sneak its way into a sentence where it doesn't belong without anyone noticing.

ok but it still says made in japan

ok but it still says made in japan

because they ARE "made" in japan., just not labeled as such. it doesn't say "made in japan labeled" just says made in japan