• Black Guard
    • Tort
    • Mint Guard

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
How does the neck play? Looks ace. Really, well done for your first project. Are you doing another next year?

the neck is awesome, i sprayed a thin coat of clear from the car shop and it feels slightly more glossy than my affinity strat but not so much so that it gets sticky.

Unfortunately there wont be another one any time soon because i need to save monies for going to Ecuador in 2011 8) (four grand)

i will demo it when i get some new valves, unless you want to hear it through a behringer bass amp ;-)

How does the neck play? Looks ace. Really, well done for your first project. Are you doing another next year?

the neck is awesome, i sprayed a thin coat of clear from the car shop and it feels slightly more glossy than my affinity strat but not so much so that it gets sticky.

Unfortunately there wont be another one any time soon because i need to save monies for going to Ecuador in 2011 8) (four grand)

i will demo it when i get some new valves, unless you want to hear it through a behringer bass amp ;-)

ecuador wins. just hope the US doesn't install some fascist dictator while you're over there

interesting aside: ecuador's first democratically elected president (ever) was assassinated by the CIA

been reading alot of subversive literature, etc. less time for JS. anyway, if anybody cares:

Jaime Roldos Aguilera was elected in the first democratic election ever in Ecuador's history, running on promises of stopping exploitation by US power centers (gov't, corporations, etc.). He was actually implementing these reforms (refusing to sell any crude whatsoever) when he died in a plane crash in the mountains of Ecuador. The CIA was at the scene immediately, and it was sealed off to Ecuador investigators. The engines were later proven to have stopped before the crash.

thanks fran. I find conspiracies to be most boring relative to "invisible hand" systems. IE, the amazing propaganda systems of the developed world which develop not out of conspiracy but out of a variety of common influences (profit motive, wealth of ownership, and the nature of advertising namely) profoundly more interesting because their nature is much more mysterious and powerful, they are more than the sum of their parts, like the human brain. anyway, don't mean to jack the thread.

if you like conspiracy theories, google MK ultra.