mrfunnyman

Fender Jagstang decal

I know there's some dude here who does, but I don't remember his name. If it doesn't work out, see Geocha over at the Reranch forums. His work is top-notch!

I already contacted Geocha he told me he can't do any jagstang decals that's why I'm trying to find somebody else, if anybody out there know's somebody who can do Fender JagStang decals please let me know. Thank you

if all else fails you could always buy a mustang AND jaguar decal, and whip one up yourself, it might look odd but my only other suggestion is a decal that just has the "fender" logo like a lefty

You can make your own with a graphics program. Start by finding a good Fender logo on the web in the style you like. Copy it into your graphics program. You can clean it up there if you need to. Find a font close to the JAG-STANG part, and use the graphics program to position each letter. Print it on decal paper from a hobby shop. I spray a coat of urethane over the decal to waterproof it.

Here are some Mustang labels I made for a replacement neck. I made two in case I screwed up the first one. I also cut the paper to the size I needed, so that the unused paper wouldn't pick up any crud running it through my printer.

0810302643MustangDecals.jpg?t=1234308657