Need red tort pickguard

anyone bored with his own red tort pickguard?

for a jagstang or mustang (i will cut it for jagstangs HB), i need one for my new sonic blue.

and the one on ebay is crazy expensive.

2 days there went a mustang one for only 20 usd and i wasnt online, grrrrr.

thanks for offers

that one is mine, and thats the exact color of the paint. my sonic blue JS is much more green and i cant imagine it would look very good with a red tort pickguard

i thought you were speaking for red tort....

well, i have seen many surf green jaguars so i can say, that red tort goes great with it

I am not sure sure what your question is... But I have a genuine Fender Tortoise Shell Red pickguard, for a vintage Jaguar up for grabs... It was bought for my CIJ Jag and doesn't fit as the screw holes mis-allign. I peeled of the protective film, so the shop wouldn't let me return it. I paid

I am not sure sure what your question is... But I have a genuine Fender Tortoise Shell Red pickguard, for a vintage Jaguar up for grabs... It was bought for my CIJ Jag and doesn't fit as the screw holes mis-allign. I peeled of the protective film, so the shop wouldn't let me return it. I paid
  • 2 weeks later...
You'll have to get one custom cut i think. I have never seen tort JS pickguards on ebay or anywhere, i got mine off Tool who posts here and it was a custom guard.

jsproject18-1.jpg

you probably havent been watching for it, because there is a red tort one on ebay for lets say a year or more...

but it is for 50usd, that i find too expensive :?

You'll have to get one custom cut i think. I have never seen tort JS pickguards on ebay or anywhere, i got mine off Tool who posts here and it was a custom guard.

jsproject18-1.jpg

you probably havent been watching for it, because there is a red tort one on ebay for lets say a year or more...

but it is for 50usd, that i find too expensive :?

Well, tort is'nt cheap and it is obviously a custom guard.

If i where you i would buy a tort blank, and route it yourself.

• 1 month later...