yes i did it , I sended My jag to a luthier changes things like ...

Pup's i will Add Seymour duncan SSL-1 and JB , Tunners Shafler lock , Lock bridge ... Dunxy Lock idea , Change nut ... will add Graphite , and of coz change Strings ...

guess i will add Ghs Boomers "12 gauge

the truss rod might not even need adjusting. maybe wait a few weeks and see if the heavier strings add anything to the bow (fret E string at first and last frets, measure from bottom of string to top of 8th fret). if it's well over 1mm, try turning the truss rod adjustment screw 1/8th of the way round. then leave for another week or so, then come back and do the same again, if necessary

the truss rod might not even need adjusting. maybe wait a few weeks and see if the heavier strings add anything to the bow (fret E string at first and last frets, measure from bottom of string to top of 8th fret). if it's well over 1mm, try turning the truss rod adjustment screw 1/8th of the way round. then leave for another week or so, then come back and do the same again, if necessary

ok i will do it :)

yes i can undestaind :)