Got a Jazzer...battered and bruised

It's NOT Vintage its a CIJ model.

The previous owner attempted to "relic" the guitar and even though he's gone to a lot of trouble using techniques he's read off the Fender website i may well re-finish it. Although i do like "beat-up" guitars and i got this at a price i could afford because of this.

I have'nt got it yet, probably early next week.

jazzerm.jpg

I dunno yet, it appeals to me as it is but i'll know more on closer inspection.

The guy appears to have done his homework using techniques to 'relic' the guitar, right down to dis-colouring the knobs and tailpiece etc.

He swapped the pup covers for "aged" ones and i think he put a mint pick guard on it as well.

like i said in the other thread i was gonna go for this, but realised i couldnt afford it and went for a moogerfooger ring mod instead.

if i had got it i may have leaft it as is, i think it looks well kool from the pics.

if you do refinnish remember halfords is your freind :lol:

one day ill get a pic of my (soon to be smashed) tele *copy* on here, its been releced as far as the eye can see, because its a piece of never stay in tune, never the low enough action, never the right tone BASTARD! #### that beatch! see you on may the 1st! AGHHH!

one day ill get a pic of my (soon to be smashed) tele *copy* on here, its been releced as far as the eye can see, because its a piece of never stay in tune, never the low enough action, never the right tone BASTARD! #### that beatch! see you on may the 1st! AGHHH!

dont smash it! ill give you a nickle for it.