So randomly while I was on youtube, on the top of the home page where u see videos people are watching i saw this pic of a guitarist using a fender jag-stang in fiesta red. So I clicked it to see who was playing it and I couldn't believe my eyes :-wow . Might as well watch who was using the jag-stang.

WARNING: MIGHT AS WELL TURN OFF THE SOUND SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO HEAR THE GAY SONG :-mad

P.S. If Kurt was still alive he'd probably BEAT UP those fags since their such a commercial band.

although i personally do not like their music, and because they may have hit it big by getting signed with disney i dont think there is anything wrong with them using that guitar to play the music he wants to play. and the "if kurt were alive" comments always make him out to be some saint of rock and roll who will destroy all those who do not bow before him. but he wasnt, he was just a regular guy. and one who supported music, and the people who play music. everyone always plays the "nirvana isnt commercial" card, but its untrue, kurt and dave and krist all made music. and they made music as a career, truly every band is commercial, some to a greater extent than others. but promoting your band with the smallest indie label, to signing with Geffen is all commercial business.

theres just a huge population of teenagers in the states, and they are easy to market to and see older kids wearing nirvana tees and therefore copy. I'm sure the same thing happened with bands and other types of music years before i was born. When you get a little older, you start to care less and less.. to the point you dont notice what anyone else is doing, because bitch, you got bills to pay...

Dead people don't care about anything.

What about where they are burried? An unhappy corpse leads to ghosts, Mr. Aug :wink:

I seriously doubt that vanity is the reason for ghosts. (If they even exist.)

I wrote out my will when I was 18, and I specifically asked for a Viking's funeral, but if that isn't possible, then toss me in a bar ditch and cover me with a blanket. But, for the love of God, don't waste perfectly good money on a ridiculous funeral. I'll be dead and I won't care. Hell, if you like, prop my corpse up and use it for target practice for all I care...

a vikings funeral involves being floated down a river in a boat? or is it burning on a pyre?

or neither? haha. but i totally agree about the sillyness of funerals and the traditions associated with the dead. why waste so much money on me when im going to be worm chow shortly after, and all thats left is a pine box

Jonas Brothers one of the problems with the world of music, the nxt is probably Metro Station...god are they awful...and related to Miley Cyrus...another evil creature of Disney...

l_36e3fcf1fc4da322a766602b00e3c19e.jpg

Why on earth are guys wearing uber-tight women's pants? 15 years from now, they are gonna look back on this and hang their heads in shame.

Why on earth are guys wearing uber-tight women's pants? 15 years from now, they are gonna look back on this and hang their heads in shame.

maybe the "metro" means metro sexual

I know what metro means...you can be metro and still dress like a man, for God's sakes.

NEVAR!!

Today a jag-stang is to Kurt.

Tomorrow it will be like "oh you have a jag-stang.. so you like jonas brothers?". :lol::lol::lol:

Can you take it? :lol::lol::lol:

They wont use one long. Either the band will disappear into obscurity or be TOLD by their management to use specific guitars for marketing and endorsement purposes.

Oddly, i dont think of Kurt when i play my JS, its just another cool offset to me.

*Starts to play Territorial Pissings on vol 10 with a picture of the Jonas Brothers on the dartboard* :lol:

Somehow I would doubt that ANY of their fans even know who designed the Jag-Stang, let alone heard a single Nirvana record. I'm sure they would stop listening about 15 seconds into "Bleach", let alone any of the other non-popular songs....

I dunno, my 9 yr old daughter LOVES the Jonas Bros., *and* when I crank up my crap and bust out with "Breed" or "Drain You."