veddderman123

Show me your custom JagMaster!

Show me your customize JagMaster. I DON'T want to see normal stock stuff.

I'd love to see a black one with a red or black pickguard.

Show me anything... Pickguards, pickup, neck, changes, body altercations, whatever...

here's mine...

full_802b5d9f12f9773956a1b99b6c395bc2.png

I don't actually have it..yet. I'm not sure what I plan to do actually. I was concidering throwing on some jaguar chrome if possible, for looks i suppose.

Maybe Shell Pink, matching headstock.

I think I'll also get a lefty strat neck, flip the neck and string 'er righty.

as far as pickups, havent pondered that quite yet.

but thats all just an idea thus far...

I'm installing a single-coil pickup in the middle and a cheap PAF at the bridge.

Also replacing the pickup selector with a rotary switch.

I'll post pics in a few weeks after it happens, but for now, my Jagmaster is stock.

My 2008 Squier Jagmaster (currently in progress):

n1315532598_30214788_6533.jpg

n1315532598_30214789_6723.jpg

n1315532598_30214791_7117.jpg

n1315532598_30244276_9126.jpg

n1315532598_30224205_7776.jpg

n1315532598_30291443_6782.jpg

n1315532598_30294705_3036.jpg

n1315532598_30273082_5868.jpg

n1315532598_30291440_5822.jpg

Hand painted petrified wood finish; ostrich skin pickguard hiding four pickups; hand made copper control plates (top plate is a proximity control to kill the volume when touched); copper inlays and all copper plated hardware, and wool strap with emu skin amour and patch pocket to hold copper picks.

You can view more photos here and read about it here: http://flickr.com/photos/35446278@N04/s ... 598168520/

jesus christ, you created yet another monster!! i'm lacking words for this one, actually.

keep us updated on how the final beast looks ...

I'm still not big on the petrified thing, but it's your guitar, not mine. Judging from other examples you've made, I've gotta say this might be your best work!

I hope you love it to death :-D .

Hello !!

at Gibus (Paris) in 2003 pics "Jumping KaT"

WDpic8.jpg

then after with bad life this guitar became destroy .. i' ll look for over pics later.

SpeedjaG002.jpg

------

SpeedjaG004.jpg

------

SpeedjaG005.jpg

------

JaGSpeed-newcoil-01.jpg

-------

JaGSpeed-newcoil-02.jpg

- at start i mod the body front and bottom ... to accept new parts

- mod +3mm for neck placement

- pickguard is homemade , bridge from mustang (USA) model ,

- control plate from mustang (gotoh) because nobody sell a jazzmaster one in france ...

- "cordier" is gotoh replic too :

http://www.emma-music.com/boutique/fich ... =2&num=151

- I use the pickup from my Cyclone at neck, i ' ve just put a second pickup (a bad one) and the 3 "switch" this week , it start to become a good one ; ) ... need a second good pickup before to wire them like the jag stang mod.

Tchoooooooooooo Rudes boys

That guitar is beautiful. Everything just WORKS!!!

What's the go with the headstock? It doesn't look like it's quite the right shape for a Fender. It's as though it's somewhere between strat-shape, and tele-shape. But like everything else on the guitar, it looks super-good :)

Dare I say that is what a TRUE Jagmaster should be - a hybrid between a Jazzy and a Jaguar.

Robbmonster : i was looking for a new shape for headstock , i cut it at my idea to see , frets are destroy near the head and i will finally put a new one , with small cross:

- http://www.emma-music.com/boutique/fich ... _fr&num=31

- is this one good for ??? i am not sure , cheap and great it' s sure !!!

Funtoosh : Yeah !! punk ideas grows in France as well !!!

for color , pic is not very well ( flash ) , it' s a more red in reality , maybe like Fiesta red , the name of this paint is "Poppy red "... and my girl make the choice ... mine is blue !!!

- i' ll take pics outside to see ...

- and i' am sorry , my english is too bad to understand u as well ..

ThX U All !!

i cut it at my idea to see , frets are destroy near the head and i will finally put a new one , with small cross:

- http://www.emma-music.com/boutique/fich ... _fr&num=31

- is this one good for ??? i am not sure , cheap and great it' s sure !!!

ah, i thought you had done the new neck-shape yourself, c'est pas mal, je pense!

sweed, thanx for linking that shop, good to know that there is a place in europe that sells new squier necks. (though here my language skills are at a loss, i have a hard time understanding the french descritpions ... crosse means headstock, i guess ...)

the neck should fit, every stratocaster-neck should, but it s only a squier bullet neck so you might find a cheaper one right here in the trading posts or on ebay.

bonne chance!

Funtoosh : Yeahhhhhhhh , ThX you a lot !!! :wink:

i wasn' sure !!! you ' r allright for "crosse" and talk some french !!!

- i 'll buy it right now , this guitar need a brand new neck to be OK for GIG.

- after a little google-translate go , i understand now for line - color ,squier , !!

Cymastar : i have the same pickups , and i really don't think they are seymour duncan , but the sound is not too bad . i use the neck one in another guitar ...

:-P but with a d

I still really like that Jagmaster... If I can get my hands on a Jazzmaster pickup, I will sell it to you for 50$ USD + Shipping so you can put that in there, because that would sound so nice.

Single coil in neck, Wide Coil in Bridge would be TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Here's my multitude of incarnations, most having to do with Strat Vibrato tuning instability....

Original Configuration

l_4af76b460a32170f6dcbd35030919a3c.jpg

The "Grunge Look" Year

l_d6c4e20f6a2f9e061b5bb5ed65ba44b5.jpg

Maple Neck & Floyd Rose Era

l_4bde0a66a26122c9312d1d23ef0afabb.jpg

Current Incarnation - 24" Scale FR Locking

l_c4a712996bf6497f98359ff90f2d7e47.jpg

Another picture of full guitar as it is now

l_d127c2fb857c420690528a0ac605ce84.jpg

Blasphemy, yeah I know, a Jag-style guitar with a Locking Trem, but IT wanted it instead of me, and it does have a nice little "offset-like" feature in that the Locking Nut...rather than bolted on, is held on by some flexable epoxied pieces of plastic that flex, so it actually has a "rocker nut" on it, lol. Works great and stays in tune like a champ now, better than it ever did with that Stratocaster bridge on it.