veddderman123

Show me your custom JagMaster!

s6aj27ex.jpg

2004 Jagmaster w/ custom made pickguard and

obl [original bill lawrence] L-500 pick ups.

very nice pu's!

I actually like this. I could imagine playing Transformer era Lou Reed stuff on it, or Ziggy Stardust stuff.

Hi everybody!

I am new to the forum. I live in Berlin, Germany. I play in the band "The Kilaueas!"

I`ve noticed this thread and want to show you my (for me!) perfect Jagmaster. Maybe it will give you a new motivation to pimp your Jagmaster?

Mine is a `96/`97 Vista Series Jagmaster.

-New designed pickguard.

-Jaguar control panel and black Amp poti knobs.

-Two American Vintage Reissue Fender Jazzmaster pickups with aged covers.

-Saddle with rollers.

-2nd string roller

-Better Sustain block.

It sounds and plays unbelievable good! Very nice own twangy character.

I try to post pics.

I play instrumental Surf Music. Since 15 years on the search for the perfect sound and tone. I`ve got too much guitars. ...I don`t know how much, about 25 or so...

Last month I bought two Jagstangs. I will post pics soon.

Twang cheers!

HAVE FUN!

Ralf Kilauea

http://www.myspace.com/thekilaueas

CIMG0867.jpg

CIMG0862.jpg

CIMG0836.jpg

CIMG0860.jpg

CIMG0874.jpg

CIMG0843.jpg

CIMG0838.jpg

CIMG0852.jpg

This is very nice. Very classy. I really like the way the tort, and jazzy pups look on this.

I'll try to take some pics of my jagmaster later on, and post them. I made some aesthetic changes, and a pickup change, so maybe you guys will like to see it.

I'd love to see it. I need a bit of Jagmaster love at the moment. I'm thinking of selling mine to help finance one of those new Squier Jazzy's. But I'm sure if I sell my Jagmaster I will regret it later on. There's just too much money and history in that guitar now...

I'd love to see it. I need a bit of Jagmaster love at the moment. I'm thinking of selling mine to help finance one of those new Squier Jazzy's. But I'm sure if I sell my Jagmaster I will regret it later on. There's just too much money and history in that guitar now...

ooh that's quite a dilemma.....

Don't do it... Your mods to your Jagmaster makes it unique.

This is my first post, just to show off this:

168175_10150393850105089_791425088_16947606_3622259_n.jpg

EDIT: Less crappy looking angle (still pretty bad)

photo.jpg

2 DiMarzio PAFs (DP103/DP223), and I also installed a better input jack and a push-pull pot for coil tapping. Haven't gotten to fully test them out yet, but they already sound less muddy and brassy than the stock pickups. Maybe I should black out all of the hardware, too...

Krishna

I remember seeing that red one.

Heres mine finally finished:

01JCD.jpg

04JCD.jpg

02JCD.jpg

05JCD.jpg

I so much want to do this!

I don't know where to start so I have a few questions.

Did you cut your black pickguard yourself or bought one and cut the control part?

There are genuine Fender/Squier Jagmaster parchment pickguard available and I'm wondering if those will match my Jagmaster Vista.

I just picked up a weird one at the local pawn shop. My best guess is that it's a Jagmaster body with a 1980's Japanese Ibanez Roadstar II neck. I'm not sure what the pups are, they don't appear to be stock Jagmasters though. I'll need a new pickguard because whoever built this frankenstein's monster cut ugly rectangular holes that are too big for the pups. At first I thought it was an Ibanez, but after an exhaustive search, I found there was no such thing as an offset Roadstar II. She may be ugly, but really does play nice. I've always loved the Roadstar II necks, as well as Jaguars/Jazzmasters, and it's nice to have an HH to counter my Telecaster. I may use this one as a project, because I've seen some really nicely done finished products from many of you guys' posts.

You use the little picture icon when posting and paste a link to the picture. It will pop the code in for you.

I was looking at my receipt and it showed a case and tremolo arm, so I went to the pawn shop and got the stuff. The guitar doesn't quite fit the case but it has semi-soft sides so I can get in in there. Bonus, it had brass-colored pup covers in the case as well. Now I need to figure out whether or not to switch out the pups before I order a new pickguard. I also have an old Hondo II Professional (Lead II copy) with dual humbuckers, but it plays very well too so I don't want to cannibalize it. Also, should I stick with tortoise p-guard or go with a white or parchment one?

I think it would look good either way. I have one with a black guard and one with a tort. :)