Kurt Cobain Style Black Strat on Ebay

i would be lying if i said i havent ever thought about modding a black MIM strat to look like this one.

but nothing ever came of it. now im just looking for my own signature looking guitar that no one else has.

I just cant play a guitar that's someone elses (i.e. the srv strat). you have to make your own image.

i would be lying if i said i havent ever thought about modding a black MIM strat to look like this one.

but nothing ever came of it. now im just looking for my own signature looking guitar that no one else has.

I just cant play a guitar that's someone elses (i.e. the srv strat). you have to make your own image.

+1, *turns head looks at OMR1 with jb jr, hopes that no one else notices the hypocrisy*

Actually the seller is really cool, I've talked to him a few times over the years, in emails etc.

As for the guitar.....Kurt's was MIJ, so there's a slew of specs that this MIM strat wouldn't have in common with Kurt's.

That said, it sold for what I think is a reasonable price even for just a standard MIM strat. So big deal, right?

If it's legit, that Feederz "vandalism" sticker is rare as hell too...they only included them in the Feederz vinyl albums for a very short time.