Sign in to follow this  
tylerfender

Anyone who has a jagstang RI!!!!

Anyone with a jagstang reissue, does your guitar have any writing in the neck pocket? I just looked at mine and it doesnt have anything in the neck pocket but on the bottom of the neck it says JAG-70. Is yours like this?

I have an '03 reissue and it says Jag-70 on the neck as well. I can't remember if there was anything on the body however, and I don't feel like taking my new strings off and removing the neck anytime real soon... I'll try to remember to check next time I do and post my findings...

I have an '03 reissue and it says Jag-70 on the neck as well. I can't remember if there was anything on the body however, and I don't feel like taking my new strings off and removing the neck anytime real soon... I'll try to remember to check next time I do and post my findings...

well, atleast im not the only one :lol:

Just got a Jag-Stang and mine has that on the neck too. The picture almost cropped it out but you can see the JAG-70 in the corner. There is another set of numbers in the neck pocket, anyone know what those means? :-hmmm

Jag1.jpg

Jag2.jpg

i had an 04 re-issue,(fran has it now)

i can't realy remember what it was stamped, but i do remember the numers were alot different than my og 96 version(for obviousreasons i s'pose)

on my 96 however there is a heal stamp of "oct 96" and someone else has a j.s. of the same year but the heal is blank.

i can't realy remember what it was stamped, but i do remember the numers were alot different than my og 96 version(for obviousreasons i s'pose)

on my 96 however there is a heal stamp of "oct 96" and someone else has a j.s. of the same year but the heal is blank.

Fran sold it :wink:

:lol:

hmm, then maybe its normal for my neck pocket to be blank, Cuz if you have a 96 js and its stamped, then another person has a 96 js and its not stamped, then i guess its a normal accurance at the factory.

I'm not the only one

No eyeyeyeye'm not the oooonly one

No eyeyeye'm not the ooonly one

:lol::lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself, you just made it too easy to pass up...

I'm not the only one

No eyeyeyeye'm not the oooonly one

No eyeyeye'm not the ooonly one

:lol::lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself, you just made it too easy to pass up...

:lol: i never thought of that