the drummer, female or not, was the most impressive.

Restraint is a musicians strongest tool....but if your gonna throw a guitar around you could at least go balls to the wall and crush the damn thing, and walk off stage with no remorse.

Pretty sure when nirvana was doing house shows (chad was drummer) kurt got a big popularity boost when he destroyed his mustang with fury, with no money to buy another he had to peice something together quickly again. I think I read that in Charles R Cross' book "Heavier than Heaven". When is that movie coming out anywho?

the drummer, female or not, was the most impressive.

Restraint is a musicians strongest tool....but if your gonna throw a guitar around you could at least go balls to the wall and crush the damn thing, and walk off stage with no remorse.

Pretty sure when nirvana was doing house shows (chad was drummer) kurt got a big popularity boost when he destroyed his mustang with fury, with no money to buy another he had to peice something together quickly again. I think I read that in Charles R Cross' book "Heavier than Heaven". When is that movie coming out anywho?

Yeah, i'am waiting for that movie too. (but i don't expect much from it though) :(

I think it will never come out.

Because Courtney's new image isn't that much promising these days:

kots.jpg

:-hateit:-hateit:-hateit:-hateit:-hateit:-hateit

Yeah we throw our instruments at each other, man, we're such iconoclastic rock stars. We do shiit that no one has ever done before. We're bringing a fresh approach. We wear shades on stage. We're so hung up on our own coolness that we just don't care any more.

Yeah, the drummer was good, but I wouldn't say 'hot'. Looked kinda like a scrawny crackwhore.

If I was the drummer I'd leave that band...

if you where a drummer you would have an IQ of 80, thus not being smart enough to leave.

If I was the drummer I'd leave that band...

if you where a drummer you would have an IQ of 80, thus not being smart enough to leave.

:lol:

my brother's drum teacher threatened to stop teaching him because he's a straight A student :lol: