Sign in to follow this  
veddderman123

Finally got my JazzMaster **PICS**

grrr, i reallyy reallly really want a jazzmaster now. . .and before i only really really wanted one.

i really like the look of these cp jazzmasters. . i love the tunomatic. . cos im a les paul kinda guy i'm used to them, and i like the fact the tremolo has been brought up to increase s (not decreases?) the angle where it goes to the bridge. .

Congrats! Now all that's left to do is play the holy crap out of that baby...& don't forget to put some stank on it :9

ahhaha :lol:

But that aside.

Awesome!

I have the classic player Jag, for whatever thats worth :P, and its a solid guitar.

I considered the jazzy though. I'll probably get one eventually.

Sorry this is kind of random but i was just thinking in my head "She dreams in color, she dreams in red, can't find a vedderman"

sorry ill go away now -____-

again really nice Jazzy :D

As much as I would take the original styled bridge over anything, thee geetar is nioce. My dream guitar would definatly be a Jazzy in Fiesta red/ Surf green, with a white/mint green scratch-plate and a matching headstock. :*

these pics are enough to sell me on buying one lol, great shots.

and mango i totally agree with those lyrics, they run through my head everytime i look at his name :lol:

Thanks for the positive responses! I'm lovin this JazzMaster!

As for my user name, yes I'm a huge Pearl Jam Fan and Betterman was the inspiration for Vedderman. ;) I thought it was clever. lol

Thanks for the positive responses! I'm lovin this JazzMaster!

As for my user name, yes I'm a huge Pearl Jam Fan and Betterman was the inspiration for Vedderman. ;) I thought it was clever. lol

haha cool.

i knew it wasnt just a coincidence