Sign in to follow this  
XxMangoxX

My Small Clone=Dead!

Yeah so some wires detached from my Small Clone and i have a friend who can solder them back into their proper places when he gets back from Marine training, the only problem is that i dont know where they go or where they came from.

Can somebody post a link to a Small Clone wiring guide or the inside of its guts so i can figure it out?

Much appreciation.

Jeez.

The quality of EHX wires are terrible. My small clone had to be fixed a couple of times and my russian muff to except I totally rewired the batter clip because they ALWAYS break

Jeez.

The quality of EHX wires are terrible. My small clone had to be fixed a couple of times and my russian muff to except I totally rewired the batter clip because they ALWAYS break

my small clone is perfect. . and so is my russian muff.

ive had my russian muff for about 3 months. . used everyday. . and my small clone is about a month old.

if you treat pedals well then they wont break.

http://electroconducive.googlepages.com/schematics

Its on that page, Google is you friend :)

D: I cant read that lol

But thanks the guy whos going to fix my pedal should be able to cos hes wire savvy

ive had my russian muff for about 3 months. . used everyday. . and my small clone is about a month old.

if you treat pedals well then they wont break.

I've had my small clone for about two or three years, maybe more.

Changing the battery is enough to have one of the wire snap. imo some werent connected that well. just soldered at the very tip, just enough to get current to flow.

i think EH needs to stop exposing the pedals guts(speaking from my experience with the SC) because that just increases vulnerability to a problem.

The quality of EHX wires are terrible.

no, thats more pedo bull####. its just not true how about THINKING BEFORE YOU type.