• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very interesting! got any details on it? also Nice amp! got any more gear shots?

Thanks! The guitar: -Fender Mexico Strat neck -Warmoth body, Lake Placid Blue -RS electronics -GFS P-90s -3-way switching(Switchcraft) with master volume/tone The amp is a 1971/72 Hiwatt Custom

Here is my 1959 Jazzmaster I keep it in the closet as I never learned how to play a guitar. All original

Thanks so much. Can I post my other guitars here? I'm new to the thread world. Here's more of my Jazzmaster, "Scarlet", anyway. Such a great sounding, feeling & playing guitar. Perfect for Blues, Rockabilly, Surf,....well, everything! Have to get one of those Mastery bridges though. MY_dakota_RED_1965_JAZZMASTER_&_blonde_Jag.jpg

you have some of the most beautiful gutiars i have ever seen...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Proud new owner.

GreenJazzy2.jpg

GreenJazzy3.jpg

Thinking I'm going to paint the head stock the same color. Probably not going to decal it.

It's a Warmoth Body and an All Parts neck. Was done "professionally" by a local luthier of Milwaukee. My last visit to Milwaukee I actually visited there, was the only guitar shop I've been to in Milwaukee actually. My friends picked it up for me, so hopefully it wont get stolen and I'll have it by this coming week.

I keep trying to edit the second picture to be right side up, like I edited it to be in photobucket but no luck, but enjoy.

Up until now, ya'll have only ever seen the Jazzmaster I built looking pretty on the patio, or while it was being built....here's the first in action photos from last night's rehearsal.

Shot of the whole band

31514_398688129527_769504527_3990086_479193_n.jpg

31514_398688184527_769504527_3990094_2871831_n.jpg

Some Retro-70's action, looks like a bar in 1977...but it's really Gary's *(drummers) Stairwell

31514_398688199527_769504527_3990097_7047400_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

I saw your JM sold for 2K on ebay....congradulations...at least I hope congradulations are in order...I'm assuming that was a pretty nice price for a road weary piece of history....do you suppose it may have brought more if it had been listed longer? Just curious.

Steve L

Cypress, TX

• 3 weeks later...
I saw your JM sold for 2K on ebay....congradulations...at least I hope congradulations are in order...I'm assuming that was a pretty nice price for a road weary piece of history....do you suppose it may have brought more if it had been listed longer? Just curious.

Steve L

Cypress, TX

I REALLY THINK IT SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT MORE. SHE IS A THING OF BEAUTY IN MY EYES AND DEFINITELY SOUNDED AND PLAYED GREAT! BUT,...IT'S "WHATEVER THE MARKET WILL BEAR",..E
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...