$599 to much for a used jag-stang

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever, just GTFO.

Sick of you guys. Think you know everything and you're a complete cobain wannabee who can't spell.

you keep saying that just to get me to say illiteracy will prevail im not stupid and grammer wise your one to talk your from england not being racist but god i had a ant from england bloody little bastards get out of me garden see what i mean

:lol: WTF?

also, give this new guy a break (even tho he is sooooo very wrong) he is just a young fella trying to learn a bit about guitars.

but @ kurdt kid, you should really learn to just shut up ever now and again. or you Will be labeled a pedophile or something along those lines. trust me on this.

good luck :)

Hahahahaha This is epic. Serious lulz. :lol:

But please, Kurdt kid, learn to spell and use grammar properly. At least use some punctuation... It just looks messy when you don't...

you no little kitty guitars teh ones with hello kitty on them

hello kitty is full scale. also a really good guitar for the price, regardless of the pink.

And by the way, there is a short scale kitty guitar, as well as a full scale one I think. I saw it in a music shop once and was like "Oh, a small pink guitar with a cat on it...". Yeah. Epic story, I know. :wink:

ok and i thought about geting a hello kitty tele cause they're cheap and painting it baby blue with house paint

*cough* cobain reference *cough*

from kurtsequipment.com

1). Blue Fender Telecaster, Japanese-made (59), had the "'heart' Courtney" scratched into it (seen 15). Actually 3-tone sunburst in color, but Kurt painted it blue with latex house paint

ok and i thought about geting a hello kitty tele cause they're cheap and painting it baby blue with house paint

What?

You mean spray paint

no i mean thet kind you use on shelves and fences my freind did it to his and sprayed enamel over it and it hasnt chiped at all but sadly he sold it and wouldnt let me buy it. :(

*cough* cobain reference *cough*

from kurtsequipment.com

1). Blue Fender Telecaster, Japanese-made (59), had the "'heart' Courtney" scratched into it (seen 15). Actually 3-tone sunburst in color, but Kurt painted it blue with latex house paint

why do you care if i model my guitar after kurt's it's none of your ####in buisness.Get a life and stop trying to meddel in other's.

Leave this kid alone, McPedo, I like him...

He has gumption.

All he wants is some info so he can play guitar and do what he thinks is cool. Its not your job to tell kids what they should do or how they should act, because we all know what YOU would say.

+1

The stock (factory) humbucker pickup in a Fender Jag-Stang is not really that good.

It has a very low output, so it doesn't sound as good as a: ''EMG, Seymour Duncan, or a Dimarzio humbucker.''

Instead the neck pickup is quiet decent. (coming from a japanese Strat i believe)

I have a Jag-Stang, but i almost never play it these days because the humbucker sucks ass. (when i have the money i will install a better humbucker)

Some people even like the stock humbucker. But most people don't.

So consider the fact that once you have the guitar, it may not sound right to you and you might have to pay $80+ extra to get a better pickup.

A good alternative for the Jag-Stang is a: ''Squier Jagmaster.''

It's also a shortscale and has 2 humbuckers which sound better than the humbucker in a Jag-Stang i believe. :wink:

It's also a shortscale and has 2 humbuckers which sound better than the humbucker in a Jag-Stang in believe. :wink:

thats pushing it, i only like my neck PU. i think they are not that good. but hey PU's are cheap.

Then he can put a better humbucker in the bridge. :-D

And stil rock like teh KuRtZ for less money........

Leave this kid alone, McPedo, I like him...

He has gumption.

All he wants is some info so he can play guitar and do what he thinks is cool. Its not your job to tell kids what they should do or how they should act, because we all know what YOU would say.

thanks man and it's ok harrison thanks for the apolige and to mad mike im toatly geting a semour duncan or a Dimarzio cause emg look like #### and thanks cymastar for covering me also thanks to every one else who hasnt been a dick to me.(wow that sounded like something off barney)