70's telecaster bass resteration

ill make a pedal called Monkey Fuzz and send it to everyone on this forum for free.

I'm gonna hold you to that.

(PS I'll be very disappointed if it's a fuzzface or big muff clone. I dun really mind clones of other things, but I've been over big muffs for a long time and my Jimi Hendrix Fuzzface already satisfies my fuzzface cravings. However, I think an original design would be best.)

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill make a pedal called Monkey Fuzz and send it to everyone on this forum for free.

(PS I'll be very disappointed if it's a fuzzface or big muff clone. I dun really mind clones of other things, but I've been over big muffs for a long time and my Jimi Hendrix Fuzzface already satisfies my fuzzface cravings. However, I think an original design would be best.)

i promise you it will be the most unique pedal on your board...it will be in a shape of a banana...it will have one knob and say " go ape sh!T"....

ill think about other things for it...dont worry ill send all the regulars a pedal if i made this company.

i give all of you my word

i promise you it will be the most unique pedal on your board...it will be in a shape of a banana...it will have one knob and say " go ape sh!T"....

ill think about other things for it...dont worry ill send all the regulars a pedal if i made this company.

i give all of you my word

sounds good

You will probably go to college, complete four years and have all those pedals mailed out before anything happens with this tele bass :lol:

ahahah!

Hmm all this talk has made me have a think, I have never been motivated even before I stated smoking weed. but over the last few months I have found myself to be way more withdrawn (with people other than my close friends) but maybe that's depression not weed... Hmmm... hard to know really.

You will probably go to college, complete four years and have all those pedals mailed out before anything happens with this tele bass :lol:

ahahah!

Hmm all this talk has made me have a think, I have never been motivated even before I stated smoking weed. but over the last few months I have found myself to be way more withdrawn (with people other than my close friends) but maybe that's depression not weed... Hmmm... hard to know really.

That's how I felt when I got diagnosed, and it's still how I feel. You should get it checked out. It's weird, when other people describe to me what it's like when they're stoned (feeling demotivated, perceiving things differently, etc), that's how I feel all the time. I think being stoned and being depressed are more similar than people think.

yeah it's really getting to the point where it's almost the same, but the only time I am happy is when I am A)playing music B)getting stoned with my friends. I don't think I could go and see a doctor about it tho... I dunno I just don't see it happening. it's not too bad yet it's not like I'm suicidal or anything but I really do feel like #### most of the time.

any tips on dealing with it (other than meds or getting a better life lol)?

yeah it's really getting to the point where it's almost the same, but the only time I am happy is when I am A)playing music B)getting stoned with my friends. I don't think I could go and see a doctor about it tho... I dunno I just don't see it happening. it's not too bad yet it's not like I'm suicidal or anything but I really do feel like #### most of the time.

I feel you on those two points, my best advice would probably be to maybe talk to somebody about it I've been like that for a few years and I really should talk to people because all its lead to for me is more drugs and less music. Since I've kind of hit a wall with my music where I just can't think of anything to play or write or say. Its really weird but yeah I feel the same way the only two things that really help me feel happy is music and getting stoned which I don't think is a very good thing but I dunno.

Exactly this for me too. I'm not on meds or anything, but I'm meant to be starting therapy soon. The thing that helps me deal with it the most is just having a good friend that you can talk about with, like one of my friends. I've known him for a few years and we're completely different in every way as people, but he's not judgemental or anything (despite being strongly religious - no offense to anyone). Just having a deep talk with somebody can help. But I do feel pretty #### most of the time. It's like a kind of empty feeling.

i got like that after me and my ex broke up. i use to be high all the time but never was depressed. always hanged out with my buddies at the skatepark getting stoned all day...hanging out with my gf...getting stoned with her....going home and playing my guitar then getting stoned and laying in my bed listening to music. after we broke up...getting stoned at the skatepark with my buddies i was like a zombie. i started thinking this all i do...sit here and watch cars pass by all the time. i started to withdraw also...weird

stupid girl

Yea, as my depression's got worse I've withdrawn more and more from my "friends" and I stretch to call them friends because our friendship is based on the fact that we all do drugs together so they aren't really friends there mutual drug users. So I've moved away from them all and now I spend alot of time by myself trying to sober up and fix up my life before I head off to College.

It sounds like we have a few people in similar situations here.

As someone who is 30 years old and who went through a major bout of depression from my late teens-mid twenties, the best advise I can give, it to say FIGHT IT. Sometimes you have to force yourself to go out, even if it's just going for a walk for an hour.

Over several years - and it continues to this day - I have watched myself become increasingly withdrawn from my friends to the point where I only see them once every couple of months. I'm lucky that I also have good friends who I also work with 5 days a week, or else I would be almost completely isolated.

I'm not a drug user, and neither is anyone in my main old friendship group, it's just that our lives have taken us in different directions. Some make more effort to keep in touch than others, but I make the least effort of all. I wish I knew why it is. Just laziness and a lack of motivation, I suppose.

Teh moralz:

Fight it while you are still young, because once you reach a point where you feel it's too late to do anything about it, even if it's not true, it's a looooong way back.

thanks for the advice robbmonster. i dont hang out with a lot of people no more like i use too...only with my my real good friends...and now and days just like 3 times a week. sometimes i really dont know why ive withdrawn a lot. i need to start jamming with my buds this summer before i go to college. for some reason i feel like i need to gig just to get some stuff out from myself.i hang out with my brothers c0cker spaniel a lot.... :P

It sounds like we have a few people in similar situations here.

yeah it does seem like that...and were all around the same age too

p.s.

MONKEY FUZZ!

Does anyone around here pop pills?

I have a serious question about it because I'm pretty sure i o.d.ed on pain pills but I'm not exactley sure what a od is.Only thing i know is that i took 4 high strength pain killers and slept from 12 in the afternoon to like 10:45 when i woke up i was numb and really sick feeling walked to the bathroom and took the #### of my life and threw up a little then fell back asleep.

I have a serious question about it because I'm pretty sure i o.d.ed on pain pills but I'm not exactley sure what a od is.Only thing i know is that i took 4 high strength pain killers and slept from 12 in the afternoon to like 10:45 when i woke up i was numb and really sick feeling walked to the bathroom and took the #### of my life and threw up a little then fell back asleep.

Get the hell off this forum right now.

That's ####ed up.......

If you really do take pain pills you should man up and keep your hands of of them.

About the weed thing:

''I used to smoke weed for a few months, at first it was all great, having fun etc. But when i smoked more i would sometimes get a bad-trip. (meaning the effect of the drug/s are having a negative effect on you) You can feel sick and trow up. Or see/hear things that aren't really there. One time i thought the devil was following me. :lol: I heard a voice saying: ''Satan's gonna get ya'' I was like WTF....... :-wow

The point is that when you have a weak mind, any drugs can cause serious problems. Not saying that it happens all the time but it can happen some of the times.

The problem was that i also normally smoked cigarettes with it. So my parents said that if i stopped smoking cigarettes i could smoke weed 1x in the week. Ofcourse that wasn't enough for me so i smoked secretly with friends. But at a certain moment i began to think: ''Why am i still doing this, i trow up somethimes etc. why do i still do this ####?'' And so i began to slowly stop smoking weed. I have slipped 1 time since i so called stopped, but i haven't smoked since then. (was about 2 years ago i think)''

Yeah, you still fail.

Nobody cares about drugs. We want to get jobs and live decent lives.

Yeah, you still fail.

I don't care about jobs or anything. I don't really care what I do, as long as I get paid.

Well if you did have a full on overdose you wouldn't be able to tell us about it because you'd be lying in your city morgue. I don't pop pills but a good friend of mine did heavily and he lost his life last year before even finishing highschool, his own mother found him lying dead in bed in the morning when she tried to wake him up for school...I would say taking high strength pain killers in large amounts is incredibly incredibly stupid but it doesn't sound like you overdosed it sounds like you took a lot of pills and they took there effect on you and passed out. I have seen that happened to some of my friends that love taking xanax they take some they get a buzz they keep going get really retarded and then take more and finally just pass out and fall asleep for a few hours then wake up feeling like ####.

All in all pills are #### retarded I've seen a close friend die and I'd rather not see any of my other friends die as well. But if your taking high strength pain killers for fun your a #### idiot, I do some heavy drugs im not proud of doing but honestly taking all those pain killers is asking for some serious trouble.

Well if you did have a full on overdose you wouldn't be able to tell us about it because you'd be lying in your city morgue. I don't pop pills but a good friend of mine did heavily and he lost his life last year before even finishing highschool, his own mother found him lying dead in bed in the morning when she tried to wake him up for school...I would say taking high strength pain killers in large amounts is incredibly incredibly stupid but it doesn't sound like you overdosed it sounds like you took a lot of pills and they took there effect on you and passed out. I have seen that happened to some of my friends that love taking xanax they take some they get a buzz they keep going get really retarded and then take more and finally just pass out and fall asleep for a few hours then wake up feeling like ####.

All in all pills are #### retarded I've seen a close friend die and I'd rather not see any of my other friends die as well. But if your taking high strength pain killers for fun your a #### idiot, I do some heavy drugs im not proud of doing but honestly taking all those pain killers is asking for some serious trouble.

yeah I'm never doing that #### again.

Be sensible with #### man >_>

You suck :lol:

I'm gonna smoke and listen to Mogwai with some friends after exams. Looking forward to it. Sigur Ros and Krautrock with skunk made my autumn last year :lol:

i smoked non stop yesterday, woke up at 11 a mate came round we smoked a joint. we went to his house smoked 4 more joints and put on some Doors, Cream and the Beatles. went back to my house, some more friends came over we smoked a few pipes. then we hung out at a cafe for 6 to 10 playing cards. the we went back to my friends house we smoked more joints, ripped a few cones one more joint then i went home.

needless to say a smoke way to much (plus about 20 cigarettes)

I hate my life some times, but i get to jam all weekend with mates i cant wait!