70's telecaster bass resteration

i smoked non stop yesterday, woke up at 11 a mate came round we smoked a joint. we went to his house smoked 4 more joints and put on some Doors, Cream and the Beatles. went back to my house, some more friends came over we smoked a few pipes. then we hung out at a cafe for 6 to 10 playing cards. the we went back to my friends house we smoked more joints, ripped a few cones one more joint then i went home.

needless to say a smoke way to much (plus about 20 cigarettes)

I hate my life some times, but i get to jam all weekend with mates i cant wait!

Sounds like my old weekends when me and my mates would sit up in his room all summer long and smoke his bong till past noon whilst listening to Led Zeppelin and enjoying the weather then go in his basement and jam out. Sadly these days the drugs don't help anyone's creativity...20 Cigz killing a pack thats always fun haha, last Friday night I was on a many things and went through 3 packs on my own the next day my friends woke me up and were like "DUDE WHAT THE #### WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT YOU BOUGHT 4 PACKS OF CIGARETTES AT ONCE AND SMOKED 3 BUT WE DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH THE 4TH PACK!" I stil dunno what happened to that pack :lol:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e]

Sounds like my old weekends when me and my mates would sit up in his room all summer long and smoke his bong till past noon whilst listening to Led Zeppelin and enjoying the weather then go in his basement and jam out. Sadly these days the drugs don't help anyone's creativity...20 Cigz killing a pack thats always fun haha, last Friday night I was on a many things and went through 3 packs on my own the next day my friends woke me up and were like "DUDE WHAT THE #### WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT YOU BOUGHT 4 PACKS OF CIGARETTES AT ONCE AND SMOKED 3 BUT WE DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH THE 4TH PACK!" I stil dunno what happened to that pack :lol:

Ahah, Bummer that sucks!

cig prices are so crazy over here it's about $12-$15 for a 20 pack. so I roll my own, it's cheaper and they taste better but they are a pain when your drunk.

lol....daniel you didnt OD lol...dont pop pills...didnt you read my earlier post...

either that sh!t will make you go insane (depends what you take) or it will just kill you...or both

last time i was high was last night for my grad trip to Disneyland. all seniors from many places went there and i bought a brownie the day before and i ate it when i got there.

everyone just enjoy your life...don't be stupid...now let this thread die

• 5 weeks later...
i want demo's,video,photos,paintings,reviews,aerial reconnaissance photos the whole 9 yards this is an official federal investigation!

Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation_300.jpg

I'll try and do demos.I'll get pics,there's still bad fret buzz but i can fix that (worn out nut :/)

and the pickups isn't as loud as it should be but hey it works now and that's all i want :)

• 3 weeks later...
i want demo's,video,photos,paintings,reviews,aerial reconnaissance photos the whole 9 yards this is an official federal investigation!

Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation_300.jpg

I'll try and do demos.I'll get pics,there's still bad fret buzz but i can fix that (worn out nut :/)

and the pickups isn't as loud as it should be but hey it works now and that's all i want :)

I think it prolly needs a set up and/or has a couple bum frets is a more likely cause of fret buzz than a worn out nut, as the nut on my JS is pretty freaking worn out and it still plays fine without any buzz. Could be completely off base here, but I think it's worth asking. Did you have someone set it up since you've repaired it?

• 2 weeks later...