EHX, or rather New Sensor Corporation supplies basically all the online stores with the blue 3PDT switches, they are a Chinese made switch...like just about every other electronic component on the market. Oh, and Taiwan supplies some stuff too like the Alpha pots that ZVEX uses for example!. So whether you buy it from this store or that store its the same switch.

I've used tons of these switches (I used to make a lot of pedals) and I have them in all my EHX pedals and I've never had one go on me. They are good for 10,000 cycles (IIRC) minimum.

The switches that I have had go on me are the black X -wing DPDT switches that smallbear sells. Steve (from smallbear) says they are only good for prototyping and it seems they are.

If you want quality DPDT switches buy the U.K branded "Cliff" ones and as for 3PDT switches, they are all much the same. I know there's a "Cliff" branded 3PDT, I have no idea if its just a NSC one or not. There's still some quality components that come out of the U.K, whether they are actually made in the U.K or not I'm unsure but the quality is there.

Cliff (U.K) and Switchcraft (U.S) are two companies that make quality parts in my experience.

Carling(U.S) is another company that makes quality switches etc.

Thats exactly what you want.

If your poly chorus has a little PCB on the blue switch,then buy some de-soldering braid and de-solder it from the current switch and then re-solder the little PCB to the new switch,it makes things easier for you.

You will definitely need the de-soldering braid to get that little PCB off of the switch though as the braid sucks up all the solder then the PCB will lift right off.

You'll be able to get it at radio shak if you're an American.

Also, when soldering in the new switch and littl PCB makes sure you have it so the nine switch lugs are orientated the same way as the old switch or it will not work at all.

Thats exactly what you want.

If your poly chorus has a little PCB on the blue switch,then buy some de-soldering braid and de-solder it from the current switch and then re-solder the little PCB to the new switch,it makes things easier for you.

You will definitely need the de-soldering braid to get that little PCB off of the switch though as the braid sucks up all the solder then ther PCB will lift right off.

You'll be able to get it at radio shak if you're an American.

Ok, thank you very much.