I love this kind of thing!!! I just built an external tap tempo control for my DD5 out of a iPod Nano case, a $.50 SPST switch and an old input jack! I love it!!!

8) Those are some nice DIY skills ya got going on there... I dont think i could even begin to comprehend how to do that lol... I probably should learn some skills though, might come in handy fixing my danelectro cool cat fuzz

The best looking pedal IMO is the first version Green Sovtek Big Muff. Not the folded steel later ones but the first cast aluminum ones. The BIG silver switch is great too!

I have one and despite hating the sound of it (I fixed that though) it looks great!

The best looking pedal IMO is the first version Green Sovtek Big Muff. Not the folded steel later ones but the first cast aluminum ones. The BIG silver switch is great too!

I have one and despite hating the sound of it (I fixed that though) it looks great!

if you dont lke it. . and its stock i would be happy to take it off your hands!

I love this kind of thing!!! I just built an external tap tempo control for my DD5 out of a iPod Nano case, a $.50 SPST switch and an old input jack! I love it!!!

8) Those are some nice DIY skills ya got going on there... I dont think i could even begin to comprehend how to do that lol... I probably should learn some skills though, might come in handy fixing my danelectro cool cat fuzz

:lol: :lol: LOL! :lol::lol:

You better be joking! If you HAVE a soldering iron you can do it. You can make one without WIRE for crying out loud! Just use 2 paper clips. I haven't bought a FS5U in years cause they are cheap and easy to make youself and you can find weird cases and it doesn't mater cause there's no signal running through it so it doesn't have to be sheilded.

I really don't care what my pedals look like. Most of mine lose most of the paint anyway and get tape and stickers and white-out (to mark settings) all over them.

However, that VW Bug pedal....I'd Herbie-Fy that thing! #53 FTW!

I really don't care what my pedals look like. Most of mine lose most of the paint anyway and get tape and stickers and white-out (to mark settings) all over them.

However, that VW Bug pedal....I'd Herbie-Fy that thing! #53 FTW!

is the toy care functunal or just a gag?

the skull pedal is pretty kool but what if your really pumped and stomp that thing it's round it will hit whoever is in the front row in the face and then your sued.

:lol: :lol: LOL! :lol::lol:

You better be joking! If you HAVE a soldering iron you can do it. You can make one without WIRE for crying out loud! Just use 2 paper clips. I haven't bought a FS5U in years cause they are cheap and easy to make youself and you can find weird cases and it doesn't mater cause there's no signal running through it so it doesn't have to be sheilded.

Honestly I wasn't joking, but if you say it's that easy I suppose I will get out the old soldering iron and give it a go.

And at Kurdt, lol that would be ###### hilarious, imagine how unlucky you'd have to be for that to happen lol

if you dont lke it. . and its stock i would be happy to take it off your hands!

its far from stock, besides i would never sell it because its a cool pedal now I have modified it into aanother version big muff, and you probably couldnt afford it anyways.

Most green sovteks, especially the early ones like mine are gertting up to the $300 mark nowadays.

Of course you will always come across a bargain on ebay but that's about the general cost of them. between $250-$300 or so. I have no idea why, they sound like #### IMO. I only bought it cause they look cool and I intended on modifying it into a big muff I can use anyways. I true bypassed it as well, kept to original switch too as that's part of the look of it that I like.

And contrary to popular opinion, they were never made from old Soviet tank parts.LMAO!

big q-tron is easily the best looking pedal.

+1, its definitely a contender for me. I had the Q-Tron + model, love the graphics.

how did you like it? i was thinking of getting one for the effects loop in it for getting some weird sounds. . .

probably the nearest thing i'll ever get to a lovetone meatball too. . like kevin shields did. I know this guy who bought an original meatball a few weeeks back for 400 quid!