silly EHX. . masssive pedals are win. who wants small pedals?

i Do, i Need smaller pedals because i have to have lots of pedals to get my sort of sounds.

i use (an am getting) a lot of pedals.. i use tons of delay and reverb, few dist/Ods and loadsa modulation.. so yeah. . .

big pedals ftw.

Here's a shnazzy looking (and freaking awesome sounding) pedal. Pardon the poor audio quality I didn't realize my amp was up too loud and it was clipping the mic a lot. Also, I'm amazed at how badly I managed to botch Sunshine of Your Love (I didn't think it was possible to botch this song since it is so easy, but I must've just lost my concentration or something). :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUnLfiGXLY

I luv how my post has been hijacked with other people showing or talking about what they think is the best sounding/looking pedal now :|

I suspect that's because there's only so much people can say about a skull-shaped pedal before the conversation gets a bit stale...

i like how it's shaped like a skull

I dislike how it's shaped like a skull...

I luv how my post has been hijacked with other people showing or talking about what they think is the best sounding/looking pedal now :|

I suspect that's because there's only so much people can say about a skull-shaped pedal before the conversation gets a bit stale...

I think me and Trav just about said all there is to say about it...

I also dislike the skull-ness of it.

Of all the pedals posted in this hijacked thread, it was by far the skulliest.

And I don't care what anyone says, a pedal's sound should ALWAYS come a distant place to how it looks.

Jeez. Seriously.

honestly if i bought a skull pedal i'd break it at the end of the gig and it would be epic to watch think about it eyes glowing red dented skull crazy feedback all the good stuff......(get's lost in dream world and meets up with kirby.)lol