Jag-Stang Video Tribute

1:49 FTW

2:08 :-hateit

3:26 RAWK!

6:03 MINE!

6:32 :-wow

Very good sir. Enjoyed that muchly.

I like your jag alot. The toggle is cool. I want to get a cheap one and get a custom pickguard made without the switch holes above the pickups and get a toggle installed at the bottom.

Thanks! Yeah the switches are pretty annoying so i disconected them and lowered them down an had the toggle fitted. Much better now. or it will do after her fret dress.

Good work dude, made me feel warm inside to be part of a great community and beyond. As i said in the other thread i know quite a few of them players, via myspace and stuff and some of the custom builds.

In fact i might stick this video on my myspace :-smokin

My Polly is in there at 4:35 (give or take a second...)!!! Name's Bryan btw... Hmmm, makes me think I should get a shot of her in her new spot on my wall in front of my Nirvana poster...

Oh, and I'll try to scan my issue of Guitar World that has a review of the JS reissue in it... I didn't see it in yr vid so I'm guessing you may not have it...

My Polly is in there at 4:35 (give or take a second...)!!! Name's Bryan btw... Hmmm, makes me think I should get a shot of her in her new spot on my wall in front of my Nirvana poster...

Oh, and I'll try to scan my issue of Guitar World that has a review of the JS reissue in it... I didn't see it in yr vid so I'm guessing you may not have it...

Sorry i tried to fit every picture in the video, I only had ten minutes. Also thanks if you can get that picture