Sign in to follow this  
punkacc9

Jag-Stang Video Tribute

really great video, enjoyed it. my old jagstang body i bought was on there, u could put my name in if u want. Tyler - 1:58 Good job. :wink:

Yeah i recognize that body from a post you had a long time ago about putting it together. You should of sold it to me :)

really great video, enjoyed it. my old jagstang body i bought was on there, u could put my name in if u want. Tyler - 1:58 Good job. :wink:

Yeah i recognize that body from a post you had a long time ago about putting it together. You should of sold it to me :)

i would've if i knew u wanted it. lol i sold it to some guy in Europe i think..i cant even remeber. :-tired

i would've if i knew u wanted it. lol i sold it to some guy in Europe i think..i cant even remeber. :-tired

oh lol

I love this video.

i've put it on my myspace space!

Would like to do a similar one for the supersonic but i have no frickin' clue how to!

Windows Movie Maker

Add an audio track then just drop the images onto the timeline.

Save to my videos then upload it to Youtube.