Sign in to follow this  
punkacc9

You Ever think just maybe...

Hey I thought about this a few times, but you ever think that just maybe one of the workers in japan working when the jag-stangs were being produced might of just maybe made their own jag-stang/ jag-stangs? you ever think there just might maybe be special jag-stangs that were made in factory that workers/owners got/made/own?

Well to get to the point i saw this jag-stang on the internet that was white. I was like wow! i contacted the seller and he saide the paint looked really original. He took off the neck and said that the print date was on the neck pocket and there was no blue or red paint anywher to be found and it was still wood in this neck pocket with just a little white paint in there. hmmm could this be a secret jag-stang? :-D

If they pay for it, then yes.

If they don't, then no. Because i think these people who build these guitars where checked/inspected every now and then. To see if they don't do stuff like that. (building a guitar you're self and take it home with you to keep it for free.)

I do believe they can get discounts on Fender guitars.

Maybe someone could have smuggled one out part by part over the course of a few weeks?

pups one day.

the next week the tuners.

bit by bit. then in his shed assemble one.

gettin the neck and body out un-noticed may prove problematic but its been done before.

you just never know.