Whats your favorite effect?

Out of my own it's either the Whammy or the PolyChorus.

The Whammy I use a ton, for down tuning, and playing chords with a harmonizer (it works great for that with 5ths and 3rds).

but on the other hand I use the stereo PolyChorus almost all the time, as my guitar sound just a hair short of perpetual has a chorus effect on it (stereo if possible)., and if not using it for that, I'm using it as a slapback echo, light duty Ring Mod (Filter Matrix) that brings out a particular note, and in rare cases a Flanger. Between that and the Whammy, I already have most of the sounds I use.

Outside of my own, I'm starting to fall for the Seppuku Sub Octave Synth and WMD Geiger Counter, those will probably be my next 2 pedals, and I love how I can make videogame type sounds with them (like I can my Fuzz Factory). I kind of play a double role in the band as the synth and guitar, as I also do the synth parts on guitar and use effects to get the sound I think will sound good.

My EH Double Muff is always on, I use it as a boost constantly and I don't think I would get anything close to "my tone" without it.

Actual major tonal difference effect though, either my Big Ben overdrive, just 'cause it's so meaty and brutal, or my volume pedal, because I love swell effects.

a delay of some kind.

as of now im using a dd-3

but hopefully by the new year i will have an re-20 and a dl4 also

also the possibility of a phase 90 but im not sure,

i've taken on the responsibility of sound manipulation and second guitar in and band and will be running loops and soundscapes so i'd like a few more things tweakable in that area, but i'm not sure something like the geiger counter would be to my liking. i'm more about space noises than nintendo sounds

a delay of some kind.

as of now im using a dd-3

but hopefully by the new year i will have an re-20 and a dl4 also

also the possibility of a phase 90 but im not sure,

i've taken on the responsibility of sound manipulation and second guitar in and band and will be running loops and soundscapes so i'd like a few more things tweakable in that area, but i'm not sure something like the geiger counter would be to my liking. i'm more about space noises than nintendo sounds

Sounds interesting. I'd like hear some of that when you get some recordings ;)