My Jag-stang Schematic

Enjoy :

Controls :

s7300087.jpg

98933574.jpg

Phase Reverse at Push pull

Vol and Tone , Secondary push-pull experimental tone blender still not 100% yet :(

Tone and volume 500k , Alpha Japan !

Switchs , Switchcraft America of course

Neck - Bridge + Neck - Bridge

s7300091o.jpg

Split * Series * Parallel

s7300093o.jpg

s7300098.jpg

s7300101.jpg

Cool stuff.

I've been trying to figure out what to do with my Mustang electronics... was thinking bridge/both/neck and couldn't figure out what to use the other switch for... maybe coil split?

I used a push/pull tone pot on my jagstang... wired for a cap on one side and tone bypass on the other side. Really not much noticeable difference in tone between the bypass & tone wide open.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the string-thru! If you have had a chance to play another JS; Does it increase the sustain significantly? I have a Musicmaster i've been thinking of switching to a Tornado bridge (or preferably a Squire Musicmaster bridge) so i can take advantage of string-thru sustain.

I also like the lipstick pickup in the neck. I like covered humbuckers, so on one of my mustangs w/ a covered pickup I consider using a lipstick to match in the neck. In the end I went with a SD Telecaster Alnico II Pro (cuz tele pickups are also chrome).

Anywho, you sir have a sexy bitch of a guitar to snuggle with during these cold winter months (I'm from New England) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Icey, your JS has always been one of my fave of the custom geetars of this site. Keep me in mind if you ever plan to sell it :lol::lol: (yeah right, that will be a cold day in hell...)

oki :lol:

I really like the string-thru! If you have had a chance to play another JS; Does it increase the sustain significantly? I have a Musicmaster i've been thinking of switching to a Tornado bridge (or preferably a Squire Musicmaster bridge) so i can take advantage of string-thru sustain.

I also like the lipstick pickup in the neck. I like covered humbuckers, so on one of my mustangs w/ a covered pickup I consider using a lipstick to match in the neck. In the end I went with a SD Telecaster Alnico II Pro (cuz tele pickups are also chrome).

Anywho, you sir have a sexy bitch of a guitar to snuggle with during these cold winter months (I'm from New England) :lol:

a lots , make sound brighter and increase the sustain, stay more in tune, sexy tone lol

Do like!

What pick ups are they?

Seymour Duncan SLSn Lipstick at Neck

Seymour Duncan JB At bridge

Controls :

Dual push pull 500k Alpha Japan

Spague caps

Switchcraft 1/4 output

Do like!

What pick ups are they?

Seymour Duncan SLSn Lipstick at Neck

Seymour Duncan JB At bridge

Controls :

Dual push pull 500k Alpha Japan

Spague caps

Switchcraft 1/4 output

• 8 months later...

Does anyone have the images saved off from iCE's mod?

Hi - I fixed the posts above.

Everyone - please let me know if you see other "blank" posts. The conversion process had trouble with some foreign characters in the conversion and the posts appear blank in those cases.

• 2 weeks later...