Billy Boy Guitars, From Italy With Love

funtoosh

did somebody see any prices for these? i'm just curious . . .

they might be expensive as hell, but they might as well not. you never know with guitars that are made by just one single luthier, not a company.

i love the fact that the guy has used almost any pickup combination you can imagine . . .

hi hi puffy ami yumi rules man so screw you................i'm not gay but they are a prtty kool band j-pop is pretty kool to me.

dude I used to love the cartoon, Ami always made me laugh... and so did the little manager dude... I think his name was Kaz or something like that, right?

yeah the manager was kaz.Dude that show was so awsome most cartoons now are WEIRD like flapjack man that show get's pretty creepy at times.

hi hi puffy ami yumi rules man so screw you................i'm not gay but they are a prtty kool band j-pop is pretty kool to me.

dude I used to love the cartoon, Ami always made me laugh... and so did the little manager dude... I think his name was Kaz or something like that, right?

yeah the manager was kaz.Dude that show was so awsome most cartoons now are WEIRD like flapjack man that show get's pretty creepy at times.

I actually think Flapjack is pretty good, but you're right most cartoons are pretty dumb now (they've always been a lil weird... IE: Ren and Stimpy).... Chowder= :-hateit

it's good but it get's weird at times ex:HHMMMMM YEEEES FINE COMBS INDEEEEEEEED HMMMMMM YEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!! <----creppy

yeah but they've allways been kinda weird like you said like CATDOG god i loved that show!!!!

dude i just rembered how much hihi puffy ami yumi rocked!!!! they were actually a really good band(few know they were a actual band despite the practice scenes showed before the show)

I knew they were a real band, but only cuz I saw a vid of them playing the Teen Titans theme song live... the only reason I remember them is because of the show though...

teen titans was a good show too....what hapened to good tv ex:foster's home for imagenary freinds,catdog,ed,edd,and eddy,MARRIED WITH CHILDREN??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

i always liked them because i had alot of japanese freinds and i borowed a few of puffy ami yumi cds and their pretty good.(but most people do'nt like frank zapa and freze pop like me sooooo....)