F.A.O. foxy(and all supersonic fans)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Beautiful axe, Nathan. Tell us about the pups.

Doug

Thanx. Well the p/ups are the stock ones. They're called 'Duncan Designed' cos they're supposed to be like Seymours but are not quite as good. They're not bad but do a job. Prone to a lot of squealing at high volumes but if i were gigging regular i'd probably change em.

SIGH!

sorry mate... :wink:

when i dream...im playing a supersonic. when i wake up...im not.

then i pull a kuDtZ.

:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

i freaking love your white supersonic nathan!!!!

Cheers dude!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got all four....

Three heavily modified. One gutted and ready for a new project.

One set up as an Esquire, stacked single-coil YJM, two sounds (HB and single) and off. One with two Dimarzio HB's, tap-able, 8 sounds. One with P-Rails, with 12 sounds. All three with stuttering kill buttons.

Suggestions on #4? I'm thinking TV Jones Power-'trons. Or maybe just a piezo bridge and no other pickups?

I've got all four....

Three heavily modified. One gutted and ready for a new project.

One set up as an Esquire, stacked single-coil YJM, two sounds (HB and single) and off. One with two Dimarzio HB's, tap-able, 8 sounds. One with P-Rails, with 12 sounds. All three with stuttering kill buttons.

Suggestions on #4? I'm thinking TV Jones Power-'trons. Or maybe just a piezo bridge and no other pickups?

pics?

• 3 weeks later...

Upgraded the bridge today and it plays a lot better. Got ultra low action and intonated perfectly. Looks smarter too than the stock bridge.

Any hoo, pic time...

The saddles are much more stable and the whole thing suits the guitar so much better imo;

034.jpg

And the cat had to take a look too.

035.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That bridge is nice. I might need three or four. Brand and model, please? I'd still prefer some sort of hard-tail conversion for the Super-Sonic.

I still haven't got around to taking postable pictures of my set. The short,written version is that one has Strat pickups, one a Les Paul set-up, one is Esquire-ish, and one has P-Rails. I might get one more just to paint it Fiesta Red, and to have one with Filter-Trons.

• 2 months later...