Did anybody else see this yet btw?

I've heard the price will be $99 :-wow

Dude! If it is I'd prolly buy one. Simply because I'm lazy and hate tuning and I'd love anything that makes it go faster. It'd be especially nice for my JS because tuning it is kind of a pain cuz I still feel the need to tune it like a floating trem even though the way I have it set up eliminates most of the floyd rose esque pain the butt while tuning it, it is still a floating trem after all. I think this'd just make everything go faster and also eliminate some of the hassle of tuning the mustang trem I hate so much...

Dude! If it is I'd prolly buy one. Simply because I'm lazy and hate tuning and I'd love anything that makes it go faster. It'd be especially nice for my JS because tuning it is kind of a pain cuz I still feel the need to tune it like a floating trem even though the way I have it set up eliminates most of the floyd rose esque pain the butt while tuning it, it is still a floating trem after all. I think this'd just make everything go faster and also eliminate some of the hassle of tuning the mustang trem I hate so much...

the mustang trems are friggin' annoying; id rather have a jag style one, their amazing

the mustang trems are friggin' annoying; id rather have a jag style one, their amazing

+1 because you can lock down the jag trem with the turn of a screwdriver