• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody needs to round up all these kUrDsZt kids and put them in front of a firing squad.

Except young 123 guy. I like him. I don't think he's ever posted about t3h Kerdz.

they're teh kurtz they don't need a firing squad they'll probably do it themselves to get more of teh kurtz.......i realise that is in bad taste but couldn't resist.

Somebody needs to round up all these kUrDsZt kids and put them in front of a firing squad.

Except young 123 guy. I like him. I don't think he's ever posted about t3h Kerdz.

they're teh kurtz they don't need a firing squad they'll probably do it themselves to get more of teh kurtz.......i realise that is in bad taste but couldn't resist.

:lol: Don't worry about bad taste on here, most of us are nigh-on unoffendable.

I'd say the closest out of those three is the Fender Classic Jaguar Special HH, however I understand your trying to get straight answears but you need to understand this is a forum not I "ANSWER MY QUESTION OR STFU" site, people here have there opinions and there going to tell you cause its a forum to talk and discuss, if you want straight answers there is a marvellous site called answers.yahoo.com your more apt to get straight answers there.

Now to give you an honest answer to your question the Classic HH is the closest however its still missing many key features which Kurt's Jaguar had. Those features would be : 1. Wrong pickups Kurt had predominately DiMarzio pickups, 2. No neck binding, 3. Kurts has 3 knobs all of which are chrome, 4. Doesn't have TOM bridge, 5. There are three slider switches Kurt's only has 1 to split coils and a toggle to change between pickups. Also the color is a little off.

To get the most accurate Kurt Cobain Jaguar you are going to have to look into the Japanese market and they run around $1k USD here is mine I ordered from a seller in Japan

KurdtzzFlowers.jpg

Its a great sounding guitar and it can definitely get a Kurt sounding if I really want to do that, which I rarely do these days but its a very versatile instrument much more a kin to a Les Paul then a Jaguar. Hopefully that helped you out.

I'd say the closest out of those three is the Fender Classic Jaguar Special HH, however I understand your trying to get straight answears but you need to understand this is a forum not I "ANSWER MY QUESTION OR STFU" site, people here have there opinions and there going to tell you cause its a forum to talk and discuss, if you want straight answers there is a marvellous site called answers.yahoo.com your more apt to get straight answers there.

Now to give you an honest answer to your question the Classic HH is the closest however its still missing many key features which Kurt's Jaguar had. Those features would be : 1. Wrong pickups Kurt had predominately DiMarzio pickups, 2. No neck binding, 3. Kurts has 3 knobs all of which are chrome, 4. Doesn't have TOM bridge, 5. There are three slider switches Kurt's only has 1 to split coils and a toggle to change between pickups. Also the color is a little off.

To get the most accurate Kurt Cobain Jaguar you are going to have to look into the Japanese market and they run around $1k USD here is mine I ordered from a seller in Japan

KurdtzzFlowers.jpg

Its a great sounding guitar and it can definitely get a Kurt sounding if I really want to do that, which I rarely do these days but its a very versatile instrument much more a kin to a Les Paul then a Jaguar. Hopefully that helped you out.

Sorry Bandit, but the guy who started this thread made a run for it a few days ago, don't think he's coming back, and this was actually an old thread anyway. :?

oh alright probably for the better, this site always attracts the stuck up KuRdTz kids trying to be there hero for whatever reason, its a shame because the guy there trying to worship didn't even like being who he was.

true 'nuff. And that tele bass thread thing that was mentioned before...I just read the whole deal and thats insane.

There should be like a collection of kurdtz kid's bitchy post/tyrannical rantings on this site for people who aren't here to worship kurt.

oh alright probably for the better, this site always attracts the stuck up KuRdTz kids trying to be there hero for whatever reason, its a shame because the guy there trying to worship didn't even like being who he was.

I've always said that when it comes to picking a role model, Cobain should be down closer to the bottom of the list of candidates, rather than at the top.

I like Nirvana's music, and have for nearly 20 years (wow, it's been THAT long), but when you get right down to it, the guy was a major fvckup.

But on the filp side, I can really see how the whole 'tortured artistic hell' aspect of things makes him very easy to identify with for certain people who feel the world has dealt them a bad hand. Instead of working to change it, they turn to Teh Kurdtz and wallow in it, because that's what he did.*

*the above post represents the opinions and observations of Robbmonster, and may or may not be factually accurate. :lol:

What are the chances of the same guy turning up out of the blue and acting like a twat twice. :lol:

Are you from england? I only am asking 'cause I've only seen europeans call other people 'twat's.

I call people twats...Guess I don't belong here.

one of us, one of us

Mr-Posh.jpg

we need a KuRt GeAr Question section so at least all the stupidity could be contained in some hellish section of filth. :lol:

Oh my God, this is actually such a good idea. Someone needs to do this, it might stop the same questions being asked over and over again to at least some extent. If nobody does this I will.

we need a KuRt GeAr Question section so at least all the stupidity could be contained in some hellish section of filth. :lol:

Oh my God, this is actually such a good idea. Someone needs to do this, it might stop the same questions being asked over and over again to at least some extent. If nobody does this I will.

I whole-heartedly concur.

I whole-heartedly concur.

Sick Idea! Is it weird that i've already jumped to writing the thread? :-D . Okay so if you guys think it's cool to start up on the idea etc. (sorry if you were joking really hard to sense sarcasm haha) but, yeah if you have any good idea's for questions that could be asked or answered on this proposed thread feel free to tell me. :)

We were serious about it... Well me and Smut were anyway, but I'm pretty sure everybody else would think it's a good idea. I reckon you should just keep it simple, and make sure you say that getting Kurt's equipment won't make you sound like him.

Good luck. :wink: If you need help writing it, just PM it to me and I'll add anything I feel is needed.

We were serious about it... Well me and Smut were anyway, but I'm pretty sure everybody else would think it's a good idea. I reckon you should just keep it simple, and make sure you say that getting Kurt's equipment won't make you sound like him.

Good luck. :wink: If you need help writing it, just PM it to me and I'll add anything I feel is needed.

i will!

haha I'm glad the Kurts Gear Question Section is getting popular I think it would solve a lot of the KuRdTz kid problems because usually they come on here asking about Kurt's gear in every single section talking about pedals nd mustangs and jaguars and all shorts of stuff, maybe i'd be better if there was just a general section to ask all those questions.

Great idea, I will support it by not visiting it and spreading my sarcasm :D

Seriously, the Teh Kurdtz gear section is a magnificent idea. I just hope it works as intended.

The thread is officially up! I've placed it in the effects section of the site! Can't wait to hear what you guys think of what I've got so far.

it's called q/a...kurt....

please feel free to tell me if i' need to add anything to strengthen it/make it cover more ground i tried to make it broad.

"WHAT SHADE OF BLUE WAS KURTS UNDERPANTS" they seam to pop up alot on this website.

To sound like kURHTZ kid for just a bit hahaha apparently courtney didn't like the fact kurt wore striped undies, and told him to wear boxers. It's fun to be a KC kid ever so briefly. :wink:

You'd think these poor bastards would look around the forum a little bit before posting! Every time I see some one mention Kurt it is immediately followed by an armageddon of fvck. I'm no way a Kurt kid (though I did have my Nirvana stage as most people my age did) but if I was, this would be the last forum I would post Kurt questions on.

Also: Why don't they just look at older threads?!? Are there not like 79879287928173231123 threads discussing Kurts crap on here already?