FAO: Gilmourish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically you plug it in, and you win. at everything.

but seriously,

theres an input level, which you should keep around 2 o clock, and match the output level to whatever, I recommend putting it near to the beginning of your chain, the reverse setting with the mix on full (or "non linear as they call it ) is awesome with the mix on full, and plate 3 and 1 are awesome.

the other effects are meh, I'll own up to the fact i've never actually tried them, the hall reverbs are nice too, but i dont really use them. When i get a superfuzz and HM-2 im going to move my muff infront of it so i can use plate reverbs properly.

you may want a true bypass loop if you want to turn this thing off, or turn the mix down or buy the ####ty bypass switch they recommend to plug into the back

it is definetly the most "shoegazey" reverb out there. you will love it.

The longest plate is supposed to be infinite :wink:

And yes, reverse has to go at the front, but you spent ages complaining about the volume problems with it at the end :lol:

My xp400 is win. Nanoverb is brilliant for walls of noise. xp400 is more defined, musical sounding and more practical.

plate turned onto full is inifinite.. just is a bit useless.

i didnt spend ages, just mentioned it to you, as you were thinking of getting one for the end of ur chain.

nanoverb winzzz foo'

How is the RRR better for shoegaze than the xp400? It can't do MBV!

Stop trying to slag off good pedals and big up decent rack units. No point trying to start band wagon lovin for meh gear :lol:

/trolling

Verbzilla is a good post rock reverb too.

And who likes the Cathedral? I want to moan at you. :-mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__jk7bwB_tA

I can't stand lame demos. "True bypass which is quite important"

No it's not, retard.

His voice is annoying as feck too.

And that clean tone. What teh feck is that, it's terrible...

Plus he sucks at guitar.

Sucks if this is one of you guys.

well i think i am just going to put it in the FX loop. why does it have to be at the start? unlike delays...?

because your going to want to use the reverse reverbs, which have to be at beggining on chain.

Why?

it turns out i am getting one second hand for 80Bucks! how freaking Cheap is that!

well i think i am just going to put it in the FX loop. why does it have to be at the start? unlike delays...?

because your going to want to use the reverse reverbs, which have to be at beggining on chain.

Why?

it turns out i am getting one second hand for 80Bucks! how freaking Cheap is that!

Thats not a great price... They go for

See your wrong, do you have any idea how much i pay for pedals over here? a Deluxe memory man is $1000, so this is a #### good price.

Then you don't pay good prices, and therefore it isn't cheap. > . <

it's still cheap for ever here... Duh.

oh sorry DMM's are only $850 here.

http://www.mannys.com.au/store/index.ph ... uctId=1700