Did ya mix up the pickups as you wired it? Some times you can have problems with your switches, may just be as simple as reversing the ground/hot wire, it depends. But a simple fix, may just be unscrewing the switch and flipping it around.

I did exactly what the Seymour Duncan diagram told me to do.

Neck pup = Black - ground. Yellow top control, soldered to the same spot I cut the other from. Bridge pup black - ground, blue soldered to same spot I snipped the other wire from. And of course grounding the pickup to the claw.

I kept the bridge pup in the box as I worked on the neck pup, triple checked that I was working with the right pup before I started.

I don't think it's the wrong way around. Two black wires on each pup, unlike the yellow and blue, so I'm pretty sure black = ground, as also indicated by the diagram. Which is what I did...

I like the switching the switch idea. Like I said, it sounds perfect, just, backwards compared to how it was functioning before.

***Mind of Mencia - retard*** ---> de-de-dee :lol:

If I had a dollar for every time I installed something upside down, backwards or else. I keep a small amp in the garage, when I finish wiring something, I plug the electronic into the amp and check it with a tuning fork... if I made any mistakes I don't have to pull all the parts off the guitar again.

I just may be Fran!

lol I wish I had a dollar for that too. Bridge pops out, and I put it on backwards...lots of work when you got strings in the way. Fortunately to fix this, it doesn't require any of that.

I tried it, then I switched it back because nothing was coming through the amp, didn't think to check the cord I was using. When I switched it back then the sound started coming through, then it started going out, and it was then I realized it was the cord, so I'm going to switch it back once more and find out! :lol: