its got SD QPs as well :-cool

I think $800 is about the going rate now, they've jumped up in price a lot. Pity, i sold a surf green Jazzy for less than that a few years ago.

Dunno what he's on about with the Mute though, Jap models never had the mute fitted.

its got SD QPs as well :-cool

I think $800 is about the going rate now, they've jumped up in price a lot. Pity, i sold a surf green Jazzy for less than that a few years ago.

Dunno what he's on about with the Mute though, Jap models never had the mute fitted.

'

http://ventura.craigslist.org/msg/1562198812.html

Yeah I know what you mean, I was in awe when I saw how cheap this was going for. Definitely wouldn't have passed that up, but he sold it already.

I was wondering about that too :lol:

Yeah, I do love the matching headstock. And with a red guard too... That will look pretty damn great if you ask me. I hope you get it, I want to see it with that guard...

you will if i get one!

oh no, it ain't mine it belongs to a someone locally selling it. By all means if ya can get that one you want, it's been modified (a plus for a MIJ) and it's local, so you can test it out before you buy it. If it don't work out, let me know, I may buy that CAR Jazzy.

I noticed lol I found the image code in the page's html, a desperate attempt to see if you had more pr0n pictures of the guitar I thought was yours, tried to find that listing, but it's not coming up at all.

I had to make a new email address to get the guy to respond to me, apparently shipping it scares him so much so that he couldn't take the time to bother with telling me that in the first place. Haven't brought up the 3 hour drive factor to the guy, so, we'll see if I find a way over there and if that still makes him uncomfortable..

Did you happen to know if the pups in that one are upgraded?