Ive read that tuner pedals should be first in the pedal chain. I was wondering where you guys put your tuner pedals in your chain? I just ordered a Korg Pitchblack tuner and since it has the dc out option I plan on using it to also power my chorus pedal. I only use a distortion and a chorus pedal. I was wondering if it would be alright to run the tuner at the end of my chain? So it would be distortion-chorus-tuner.

Don't see why not. The only problem you might have is trying to tune while either of your other pedals are on. The reason people put their tuners first is 'cause it means the guitar hits the tuner first and gives the tuner the truest representation of its pitch possible. If it runs through a chorus first, given that chorus is a mild pitch modulation effect, it will effect your tuning, so make sure you switch the chorus off when you tune. Other than that, the Pitchblack is true bypass so it should be all good wherever you want to put it.

I think it would be better at the front but i mean at the front or last as long as your effects are off as you tune I dont see any problem with tuning or tone changing happening. My tuners actually last in my chain of pedals 8)