:-D can't wait to get it together, just waiting on some last parts to show up here so I can get it playing. I took apart some of my guitars so I could play this one, but it's just not wanting to work, so, until those parts get in here, I'm pretty much guitarless :evil:

:shock: I jizzed.

I did too...prematurely before...and after.

Damnit, I got it all put together and bam, I pull a stupid and accidentally break the 3 way switch. Trying to solder it back together though :lol:

You can wire it up with one pickup until you can get a replacement. At least that way you will be able to make some noise with it :-)

Damnit, I got it all put together and bam, I pull a stupid and accidentally break the 3 way switch. Trying to solder it back together though :lol:

You can wire it up with one pickup until you can get a replacement. At least that way you will be able to make some noise with it :-)

Twas pondering smacking that ball while it was in my court, but, I think I'll just pick up a new one from the local music shop. Just have to haggle with them as they over price things a redonkulous bit...like a DS-1 for $50

• 2 weeks later...