I traded my Ibanez Jetking and Swollen Pickle for:

RE 20

when i lived in canada, these were over $300 new. I don't wanna think of what they are here in Oz. It's not all I hoped it would be, cool and all, but not blown away.

Echo park

didn't think I'd be into it and would just sell/trade for something else. but I'm really impressed, I like that you can switch between tape, digi and analog, and have the swell, reverse, ducking...so you can have reverse-tape...analog-ducking...swell-tape ect ect.

Holy grail plus

...meh.

Marshal Vibratrem

won't use it a whole bunch, but still pretty decent, I like the vibe on real slow

1976 Ibanez Phasetone

not much into phase or modulation, still love old Ibanez stuff. sounds nice for what it is.

only beef I have, there's no power jack.

Subdecay Stupidbox

this is the prize of the bunch. I just thought " ya, overdrive, whoopdedoo" cuz I love the Jekyll&Hyde. but this thing is awesome. almost matches my tube amps OD channel, and has more sustain. ...AND there's a switch and bass and treble and mids trimpots inside the box.

think I got a real decent score. I'm gonna play with this stuff throughout the week and see what stays and what goes.

I heard clips of the Behringer clone, sounds fine to me.

People always hate on the plastic housing, but I think if you treat your gear like a red headed step child, then you just shouldn't own any gear at all.

:lol: Yeah I never actually "stomp" on my pedals so it should be fine. What's wrong with the Holy Grail as well? A lot of people hate on them but I've never actually tried one... Is it mainly how noisy they are?

:lol: Yeah I never actually "stomp" on my pedals so it should be fine. What's wrong with the Holy Grail as well? A lot of people hate on them but I've never actually tried one... Is it mainly how noisy they are?

I like the Holy Grail. Some cool sounds, that one...

I'm not too big on reverb.

I had the holygrail sandwiched between the RE20 and echopark. it hummed like a mofo.

I thought the reverb in the RE20 sucked, so I turned down the reverb on it and put the holygrail after the RE20. The hum is gone, and the reverbs sound better now.

I been playing around with the echo park and RE20 in parallel, not sure if I'm into it yet.

I've never even seen the Space Echos in person, just heard on albums and YT demos

I'm probably just used to the DD20, and have to think of a practical setup using the RE20