Sign in to follow this  
burntumbers

NEW delay pedal

http://www.muzasound.com/guitareffects_fd90.html

It looks like this company is taking the chips from the DD and RV series and putting them both into one case. AND 4 presets for the whole thing!!!!!

Plus this thing has the reverse reverbs, gated, and modulated. instead of getting a RV-5 just for modulated and gated and then having to buy a Digiverb for reverse... You get this! and it's got analog sims, tape, modulated, and sound on sound!

someone I know got one on ebay for 80bucks

I'll post his demo when he makes it.

They have some Buy It Now listings on the American ebay for that pedal for about that amount...

My God, I got confused typing that sentence :lol: !

It looks #### horrible. :lol: What the #### is that around the stomp switch? And the dual concentric pots are ugly.

The delay sounds very bright and quite dead sounding, the delays are typically digital sounding. The oscillations are ####e.

The reverbs are pretty ####e. The spring was horribly characterless, and the reverbs lacked warmth. The reverse setting was ####ty.

With both delay and reverb it can do decent soundscapey kinda stuff, although that doesn't really require brilliant toanz in all honesty, it just requires a nice mess of sound and layers.

I hope this doesn't become the next Malekko Ekko 616 and get suggested every 3 seconds (although I actually like the sounds of the 616... >.>)

I want one. I don't care if it looks like some freakish sex toy, and I don't care if it sounds bad/generic. I might get one when I get money.

I actually think it is too sharp looking.

But alas, I don't care about the looks. I am curious about how it sounds.

who the Truck would ever care about how a pedal looks :-P

I'd care. :lol: There are some really #### ugly pedals out there, and some really #### cool ones.

I spent over 30 minutes watching demos and listening to clips I could find, yesterday. Nice idea, shame it doesn't actually sound that good when not in a soundscapey setting.

It's $50, if anyone is interested.

It's $50, if anyone is interested.

Where from? I couldn't find any on eBay (USA), but maybe I'm just a fool.

same.

Hi Gus,

Thank you for your email!

We would be able to send this to you directly. The unit price is USD 50.00 + freight charge.

Please provide your shipping address and we