New Fender Guitar (concept sorry guys)

Hey i wanted to share a concept i came up with a while ago. I finally decided to photoshop it last night. It took me about 2 and a half hours. But anyways here it is. It's a mix between a mustang. a jaguar, a tele, a duo-sonic, and a cylcone. I call it the "Corevette" Yes Cor-Eh-Vet not corvette haha.

[imgCorevettecopy.jpg][/img]

PARTS

humbucker(fender atomic)

single coil(mustang)

3-way toggle(pickup selector)

2-way toggle(coil tap above the bridge pickup)

bridge(jaguar style)

trem(jaguar)

control plate(tele except flipped and jack mounted)

master volume

master tone

kluson style tuners

mustang neck

duo-sonic thickness body(thin)

fiesta red body

I designed this guitar in something speedy and surfy in mind.

I dont know, I like it. Tell me what you guys think.

thanks, austin

Oh I'm sure they do(Telemaster is a good example), then they realize that it's not worth their time to build. Guitars like this, while awesome as one off projects, simply do not have a big enough market to be profitable enough for Fender to mass produce.

I like the design, though.

Oh I'm sure they do(Telemaster is a good example), then they realize that it's not worth their time to build. Guitars like this, while awesome as one off projects, simply do not have a big enough market to be profitable enough for Fender to mass produce.

I like the design, though.

Hmmm i dont know if a fully agree with that. Lately it's been all TELES and STRATS with them and i think people are starting to get tired of them. I have a feeling they will do something soon. Jag-stangs and cyclones sold well.

Nah, I don't care for them but Teles and Strats are what sells. They may have sold a bunch when they came out, but if Jag-Stangs, Cyclones and Toronados were still profitable they wouldn't have discontinued them.

Do you really think that a massive company like Fender is just taking shots in the dark with things they release and don't have sales data to back up their decisions?

Nah, I don't care for them but Teles and Strats are what sells. They may have sold a bunch when they came out, but if Jag-Stangs, Cyclones and Toronados were still profitable they wouldn't have discontinued them.

Do you really think that a massive company like Fender is just taking shots in the dark with things they release and don't have sales data to back up their decisions?

They still should start coming out with new things. People do get tired of the same old same old. It's called innovation and fender needs to start doing so.

Nice job, Punk. Reversing the controls keeps that switch out of the way.

The shapes all harmonize...the arch of the pickguard, the arch of the bridgeplate, the curved ends of the control plate, the shape of each pickup replicates the shape of the control plate...each part echos the graceful shape of the body. Very cool, integrated design.

May I offer a suggestion? See how it looks with the neck pickup white like the humbucker.

They still should start coming out with new things. People do get tired of the same old same old. It's called innovation and fender needs to start doing so.

I agree 100% with what you say here, but it also serves to negate your concept.

A mash-up of a bunch of things that already exist is not innovation, it's just trying to cover as many bases as possible. Jag-Stangs, Jagmasters, and Cyclones are not particularly innovative guitars, even if we do like them.

That said, the design looks good, but no way I would ever buy one :-D

• 3 years later...

What website do you guys use to create these concepts ive used Kisekae  but they only have certain models id like to make a jaguar concept PLEASE HELP!

You revived a very old post haha. But, I will help you out. You can make a Jaguar concept right over at the Offset Dressing Room. Here ya go:

http://www.offsetguitars.com/dressing_room/