62stratguy

WANT KURTS MUSTANG?

I send them a letter, but the refused to promise that I would actually become Teh Kurdtz if I bought it.

No guarantees, no purchase from me.

Don't mind me, I just got a bit bummed out browsing the threads here and seeing how many topics had the words 'Kurt', 'Cobain', or 'Kurdtz' in the title. It put me in a slightly sarcastic mood.

how many people have actually owned that make of mustang in their lives? (like blue w/racing stripes etc.) Even before the Kurt Crazies started getting into using the Mustang.

edit: my bad i accidently 'bumped' this thread...Not even sure what that is or does for a topic :-P

how many people have actually owned that make of mustang in their lives? (like blue w/racing stripes etc.) Even before the Kurt Crazies started getting into using the Mustang.

edit: my bad i accidently 'bumped' this thread...Not even sure what that is or does for a topic :-P

It means the topic goes up in the section because someone bumped it up thanks to a reply.

nobody else noticed the lil yellow duck in the ebay pics? just me really? wow. :-tired

I just noticed the date on the pics.

That guitar is soooooo last year :P

I know none of you guys probably read past the comment about kurt in the description, but he says that there were never any "purple-burst" mustangs. I thought that it was more likely that if it didn't have any purple that it was a reissue