OMG haha they are making watches...

Funny how no one is bidding? LOL

Whoever made the image should call them & threaten to sue if they don't give them all the watches. Then whoever did it can give them to all forum members w/ over 1000 post!!! It will b like our own secret club!!!

Whoever made the image should call them & threaten to sue if they don't give them all the watches. Then whoever did it can give them to all forum members w/ over 1000 post!!! It will b like our own secret club!!!

you don't have that many posts :P

I know! LOL I thought of that but this should be an exclusive club for something this outstanding and awesome! Maybe it could b done by votes of popularity or by how many sweet guitars you have or by how helpful you are to other members...or...by......something.....funny....nevermind........*slowly walks away in shame*

I know! LOL I thought of that but this should be an exclusive club for something this outstanding and awesome! Maybe it could b done by votes of popularity or by how many sweet guitars you have or by how helpful you are to other members...or...by......something.....funny....nevermind........*slowly walks away in shame*

you have a supersonic so... you win

LMFAO! You'd think people would research sh1t a bit before they mass produce their horrible products. I saw a sunburst JS, I think 6 inch, model. Sunburst??

haha i know! The sunburst one doesnt seem to bad though. They probably made it from the picture kurt did of the polaroids in sunburst

The guy that did that pic is or was on this site haha. I remember a post way back of him making it as an April Fools day joke.