Danelectro Tuna Melt. I currently have GAS for a Zvex Tremorama though, they look amazing.

I had a Tuna Melt for awhile too. Those little Dano mini-pedals are really quite cool. I have three that I'm not doing f-all with right now, but I don't want to rid of them yet because they just come in so handy at odd times.

Danelectro Tuna Melt. I currently have GAS for a Zvex Tremorama though, they look amazing.

I had a Tuna Melt for awhile too. Those little Dano mini-pedals are really quite cool. I have three that I'm not doing f-all with right now, but I don't want to rid of them yet because they just come in so handy at odd times.

The Tuna Melt is an incredible little pedal, I love it, just a shame it's so fugly. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Tremolo on my MM4.

a mate of mine was thinkig about getting one of those, how do they sound?

They're nice depending on what you use them for.

If he's looking for good chorus, flanger, and rotary sounds, he should look elsewhere as they all suck.

The Tremolo is very versatile, I like it a lot but there are some settings where you get a volume drop.

And the phasers, ring mod, and vibrato settings are all wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...