hey all you Stang-Jagers! I was wondering if there are Jag-Stang lovers who fell in love with their JS so deep that they had it tattood on their body somewhere :lol: To me it seems ridiculous,but maybe I put somebody to the idea,and we can trade some awesome pics of Jag-Stang tattoos right here!! }>

I dun think I'd ever get a tattoo at all, but if I was gonna it would not be of a JS...... come to think of it, what would I get a tattoo of? ......................... maybe a bear holding a shark.............

bearshark.jpg

................. I really dunno........

Ah, Bear Vs Shark y'say. :wink:

I may have a Supersonic tattoo'ed on my little chap!

Yeah? My little chap is a Super-Sonic.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

People usually think that it would rue a tattoo forever, I saw it that way: a good tattoo is a mixture of protection as well as spontaneity, when I take a look at an image long enough, then I'll be me at the end usually secure enough that I not need when I desire a skin image, but then that's the wrong attitude, because art nunmal very spontaneous moment of living. Tats are like songs and so i think this skin image art (particularly because he or she plays it really grating) great! That would be nothing during my eye what I might regret it. However i do really think of few things d so on additional body in which the reverse

People usually think that it would rue a tattoo forever, I saw it that way: a good tattoo is a mixture of protection as well as spontaneity, when I take a look at an image long enough, then I'll be me at the end usually secure enough that I not need when I desire a skin image, but then that's the wrong attitude, because art nunmal very spontaneous moment of living. Tats are like songs and so i think this skin image art (particularly because he or she plays it really grating) great! That would be nothing during my eye what I might regret it. However i do really think of few things d so on additional body in which the reverse

IS THIS YOU?//////????????//????

http://famousartistsandpainting.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/albert-einstein.jpg