Your Dream Guitar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yup rob. ive seen this before, in here from previous posts. ive been thinking about modding a squier jagmaster to still have that fender-feel but the xaviere model just saves you from all of that hassle - on expenses and hardwork...instant tele-tubby 8) this i need - simple, fun and cheap

Dream guitar eh? Well I've always wanted a 1956 Les Paul Black Beauty with P-90's and a Bigsby vibrato. However if we're talking original here. I'd like to take a Jag and actually make those switches useful. Say, tear out the insides of my cheapo chorus pedal and wire it up to the rythymn circuit, turn the wheels into depth and rate wheels. And turn that apparently useless (to me) switch nearest to the neck into a fuzz switch, and finally, I'd coil tap the sucker, just it to make it as complicated as possible for me. My friend did something similar and the thing is filled with batteries. :lol:

Dream guitar eh? Well I've always wanted a 1956 Les Paul Black Beauty with P-90's and a Bigsby vibrato. However if we're talking original here. I'd like to take a Jag and actually make those switches useful. Say, tear out the insides of my cheapo chorus pedal and wire it up to the rythymn circuit, turn the wheels into depth and rate wheels. And turn that apparently useless (to me) switch nearest to the neck into a fuzz switch, and finally, I'd coil tap the sucker, just it to make it as complicated as possible for me. My friend did something similar and the thing is filled with batteries. :lol:

now that sounds likt the Bilt pseudo-marauder guitars with the built-in effects....hmmm. curious. curious :? any pics man?

yup rob. ive seen this before, in here from previous posts. ive been thinking about modding a squier jagmaster to still have that fender-feel but the xaviere model just saves you from all of that hassle - on expenses and hardwork...instant tele-tubby 8) this i need - simple, fun and cheap

I wonder about the build quility, though. I wouldn't mind hearing some experiences from people who have them before I took the plunge.

But I've been tempted :-)