polychorus100

Your Dream Guitar

Mine would be the Kurt Cobain Jaguar in Candy apple red with a matching headstock,road worn to hell and back,t-o-m,with built in distortion knob :-cool

TELE BASS PICS OR GTFO.

Oh come on Richie, you and I both know there's more chance of seeing Lord Lucan galloping round Buckingham Palace on Shergar than seeing any finished tele bass pics.

Mine would be the Kurt Cobain Jaguar in Candy apple red with a matching headstock,road worn to hell and back,t-o-m,with built in distortion knob :-cool

TELE BASS PICS OR GTFO.

+ infinity

I have just bought a Gretsch Electromatic with hollow body. Its my dream guitar. The sound is an awesome. You can go in many directions with the sound. From pretty and clean, to super raunchy and loud. I like very much and Its really nice for me.

I have two more to add

Fender Telecaster AVRI 62 in seafoam green, and I know they already make it, but I can't afford it, thus making it a dream guitar

Gibson Les Paul with an SG shaped neck, gold hardware, yellowed alpine white finish, with matching headstock, and a gold gretsch white falcon pickguard.

I want to keep only one and not to play, but to hang on the wall. This is a work of art as much as it is a guitar. I like Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus more.

What are you referring to?

And welcome to the forum.

A 69 MIJ Mustang Reissue. I aim pretty low huh.

The smaller you dream, the more chance there is that you will find true happiness :-D

i agree to this 8)

A 69 MIJ Mustang Reissue. I aim pretty low huh.

The smaller you dream, the more chance there is that you will find true happiness :-D

i agree to this 8)

Did I sound like a real philosopher? I just made it up in the moment :P

i will sound bratty now....i want a fvckin jazzcaster or a telefvckinmaster or whatever that stupid looking hybrid of jazzmaster and telecaster:

i want to be russian as well.....want! :-mad want! :-mad want! :-mad

yup rob. ive seen this before, in here from previous posts. ive been thinking about modding a squier jagmaster to still have that fender-feel but the xaviere model just saves you from all of that hassle - on expenses and hardwork...instant tele-tubby 8) this i need - simple, fun and cheap

i will sound bratty now....i want a fvckin jazzcaster or a telefvckinmaster or whatever that stupid looking hybrid of jazzmaster and telecaster:

i want to be russian as well.....want! :-mad want! :-mad want! :-mad

My dad's side of the family is Russian. 8)

Dream guitar eh? Well I've always wanted a 1956 Les Paul Black Beauty with P-90's and a Bigsby vibrato. However if we're talking original here. I'd like to take a Jag and actually make those switches useful. Say, tear out the insides of my cheapo chorus pedal and wire it up to the rythymn circuit, turn the wheels into depth and rate wheels. And turn that apparently useless (to me) switch nearest to the neck into a fuzz switch, and finally, I'd coil tap the sucker, just it to make it as complicated as possible for me. My friend did something similar and the thing is filled with batteries. :lol:

Dream guitar eh? Well I've always wanted a 1956 Les Paul Black Beauty with P-90's and a Bigsby vibrato. However if we're talking original here. I'd like to take a Jag and actually make those switches useful. Say, tear out the insides of my cheapo chorus pedal and wire it up to the rythymn circuit, turn the wheels into depth and rate wheels. And turn that apparently useless (to me) switch nearest to the neck into a fuzz switch, and finally, I'd coil tap the sucker, just it to make it as complicated as possible for me. My friend did something similar and the thing is filled with batteries. :lol:

now that sounds likt the Bilt pseudo-marauder guitars with the built-in effects....hmmm. curious. curious :? any pics man?

yup rob. ive seen this before, in here from previous posts. ive been thinking about modding a squier jagmaster to still have that fender-feel but the xaviere model just saves you from all of that hassle - on expenses and hardwork...instant tele-tubby 8) this i need - simple, fun and cheap

I wonder about the build quility, though. I wouldn't mind hearing some experiences from people who have them before I took the plunge.

But I've been tempted :-)

give in. do not resist the force..there is less guilt in mutilating cheaper guitars :twisted::twisted::twisted:

...some have wives, some have girlfriends...some have wives & girlfriends(if you know what i mean)