Non-Fender offsets that you like

This forum is about our beloved :) Mustang-related offsets and to some extent the other Fender offsets. Turns out over the past two years I've discovered lots of offsets that aren't Fenders.

I recently bought a Samick Greg Bennett FB2 (not sure anyone remembers, but when I first posted my interest in buying the guitar I thought it was an FB1). Turns out it's a great axe.

So I wonder what offsets, other than Fenders, folks are interested in...?

wow glenn...you just made me get major gas for that guyatone. id put a bucker on the bridge and leave the neck as it is.

sounds cool, but if you find one and I have money, I call dibs..... actually I seem to recall seeing that beat up white one on ebay a while back, but I had no moniez

I'm surprised no-one's brought up the Xaviere Off-sets:

http://store.guitarfetish.com/xvseofgu.html

Very nice guitars, and great prices as well

D-log, yeah, I learned about Xavieres about a year ago and remember I'd heard good things about them...then they fell off my radar. I'm gonna do some more homework on those and maybe get one.

Guyatone LG-350T (pardon the obscene number of pics, but I've been in love with the looks of these things forever now)

guyatone%20sharp%205%20001.jpg

Gorgeous Guyatones, FeedbackIMF. When and where were these made?

Have you played enough of them to describe how they play? Can they be set up with decent action and intonation?

Guyatone LG-350T (pardon the obscene number of pics, but I've been in love with the looks of these things forever now)

guyatone%20sharp%205%20001.jpg

Gorgeous Guyatones, FeedbackIMF. When and where were these made?

Have you played enough of them to describe how they play? Can they be set up with decent action and intonation?

from my understanding they were made in the late 60's, and no I've never even seen one in real life, much less played one. I just saw one in a guitar book I have and I've loved the looks ever since. I've read that they are really good guitars though on one or two sites.