Alright i finally have my MIJ Jaguar. At first i thought the neck pickup would sound really thin, but i actually like it to be honest.

But i mainly play: ''Punk, Grunge, Hard Rock, some Metal etc.''

What pickup (that fits) would you guys advice me to put in the bridge?

RULES:

1. It has to be a Seymour Duncan pickup.

2. It has to be single coil/hotrail sized so i don't have to route the body. (cus a single coil and a full sized humbucker looks ugly as hell imo on a Jag) :-hateit

Why does it have to be seymour duncan?

Because i don't like DiMarzio's that much.

@nicolas554: I think it's indeed going to be a SD Hotrail. Just wanted to get some more opinions. :P

What about lace? EMG? GFS? Bareknuckle? Motor city? Gibson? Fender?

Loads of other pickup brands besides those.

Why does it have to be What about lace? EMG? GFS? Bareknuckle? Motor city? Gibson? Fender?

Loads of other pickup brands besides those.

I know there are more pickup brands.

But i have no experience with EMG pickups (except HZ models that i had in a LTD guitar, they where the worst pickups i've ever heard)

I had a GFS hotrail in a Jag copy which i didn't liked eighter.

Bareknuckele, Motor City, Fender & Gibson don't make hotrail pickups i believe? :-hmmm

+ Motor City pickups are very hard to get here in Holland.

I want Duncan pickups because i have experience with them, and they give the sound that i like. But i want every guitar to sound a bit different like the others. So i do not want JB's in all of my guitars. ;-)

You've got to be careful here. Remember its a Jaguar and if you want to keep its tonal characteristics and aesthetics you are better off going for a direct replacement.

SJag-3 is the most powerful but SJag-2 should cover your needs as well. There is also no problem fitting the Claw and Cover afterwards unlike with a lot of other single coils.

I have a SJag-2 in my CIJ and it copes with most stuff.