Jag-Stangs In Action!!!

• 2 weeks later...
That toggle switch is excellent.

Looks kinda orange too. The guitar, not the switch obviously.

Jag-Stangs rok!!!!!!

Its Ford 'carnival red', the closest match Halfords had to Fiesta Red :lol:

Just finished it off last week, the body was Joeys before. I tell you mate, T-Cut rulez!!

Jag-Stangs are great, fvck the haters!

That was bad ass Fran, what SD pickup is that in the Bridge? The Jag-stang I'm getting built up is going to have a toggle switch too, but so I can still get the out of phase sound, its going to have a push pull for in phase and out of phase. Thats a sweet Jag-Stang you built there dude.

That was bad ass Fran, what SD pickup is that in the Bridge? The Jag-stang I'm getting built up is going to have a toggle switch too, but so I can still get the out of phase sound, its going to have a push pull for in phase and out of phase. Thats a sweet Jag-Stang you built there dude.
Thanks dude. Its a Duncan Custom, sounds like a hot PAF so it does the subtle stuff as well as the Rawk.

The slider switches along with a toggle open up lots of possibilities, even onboard FX!

Too right Nathan. The JS is back with vengeance! :-cool

Heres Chad Vangaalen when he use to use a Jag-Stang

And here is him at his best being a one man band, playing drums, guitar, harmonica, and singing.

Heres two vid's of a Jag-Stang in Action, I know most have been people doing demo's of them self, but I don't have a Jag-Stang yet, but here are two cool vid's of Chad playing a jag, specially the last one where he's the whole band is really cool. I hope you all like :-D

Is that JS white :-wow or just the lighting making it appear that?

The second video shows some talent, keeping rhythm with guitar, harmonica and vocals is some achievement.

Hey Fran, I am pretty sure its just the sonic blue one, and its just the lighting messing with it and making it look white. Because other vid's with him its blue, and I'm pretty sure he didn't get it refined. But a white one would look pretty cool though.

Is that JS white :-wow or just the lighting making it appear that?

The second video shows some talent, keeping rhythm with guitar, harmonica and vocals is some achievement.

Hey Fran, I am pretty sure its just the sonic blue one, and its just the lighting messing with it and making it look white. Because other vid's with him its blue, and I'm pretty sure he didn't get it refined. But a white one would look pretty cool though.

Thought so. I agree though, i'd like one in an aged white/cream. Olly white is too new looking for me :lol:

• 3 months later...

Nice dude welcome to the forum. What were you playing in the vids? The first one sounded like nirvana but I couldn't place the song if it is a nirvana song and also curious bout the second one

first one was 'rape me' -second vid doesn't work. Nice Stang Though - been keeping my eye out for a red lefty for a while. you got a rare one bro!